Official Day 4 Topic for World Championships #2 - AZF vs CLG.EU

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Official Day 4 Topic for World Championships #2 - AZF vs CLG.EU
3 years ago#171
Blizzard09 posted...
Well you see what happens when you spend 2 games on shutting down one player with bans and forcing hard counter picks... poor Wick'd, played so strong but Frost was hell bent on shutting him out.

troll post?
---
GT: token lunatic
3 years ago#172
USF posted...
So glad CLG lost, hate them. I love how people are whining about Asian teams winning and reaching the finals. Boring? You call that boring? If anything CLG.eu is ****ing boring, Azubu and TPA are far from boring.

I know.

People we're all like "I like CLG.EU because they gud!" But Frost proved to be the GUDDER team and now people are all like "I won't watch dem azns!"
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
3 years ago#173
TheNeoArcadian posted...
What's wrong with a game being dominated by Asia...

you all are racist.

How is it racist? Just because I really don't see the point of caring because it's now the exact same crowd taking the championship at yet another game, doesn't mean I don't like Asian people. Hell, I'm about the farthest from that, 90% of my friends *are* Asian.

Pulling the race card my ass.

What's wrong? It's now a stale environment dominated by the same people that dominate almost /every/ major gaming tournament.

Stale doesn't get you paid, it makes you lose money and viewers.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Diablo III, League of Legends, FFTA
Anticipating: Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite
3 years ago#174
Everyone else should just get better and stop whining then. Come after us. We're waiting.
---
BE HAPPY!!! :)
3 years ago#175
yeah, I could care less which generic asian team wins S2.
eh, I guess I hope TPA wins. rather them than AZF after they've been caught cheating and didn't get DQ'd.
---
.: Senraid IV :.
The Original Jay-Z
3 years ago#176
Smishhh posted...
Damn. CLG is the stronger team I think overall, but Wickd's lack of champ versatility and Shy's amazing Singed seem like too big of a shift towards Azubu. They didn't have bans to cover him, and worst of all they didn't have any competent counters. Weakest player vs best player basically was the story of that match. They needed to either get Wickd on someone he was familiar with or get Shy off the people he crushes as.

They kinda forced Wick'd out of his zone the last game. He though it was Vlad top again and choose his pick by that. Truthfully Renekton would have been his a solid pick for him that last game. Frost spend 2 bans on Wick'd, they choose team according to throw of his picks, then it forced a 1v2 on him. Frost was smart to shut down Wick'd and they did and used everything they had to shutting him down and it worked well.

Also the fact that Snoopeh did a horrible jungle job last 2 games. Frost did a amazing job keeping players down.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
3 years ago#177
The fact that you think it's stale doesn't mean anything. That's your problem.

Hell I don't even care if CLG wins but people in here are just so whiny about it being Asian Championships. It's not anyone's fault that the Asians are winning.
---
psn: theneoarcadian
If only P4Golden was available on the PS3... :'[
3 years ago#178
Price_Of_Fame posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Well you see what happens when you spend 2 games on shutting down one player with bans and forcing hard counter picks... poor Wick'd, played so strong but Frost was hell bent on shutting him out.

troll post?

Um no. Wick'd was strong all the Championship and was the key to the first win against Frost.. Frost spent 2 bans, Picked champs around throwing off his counter picks. Usually a mid get that kind of attention not a solo top player.

Say what you want but Frost knew the key to winning was throwing off Wick'd's game and they did and it worked.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
3 years ago#179
And he was easy to throw off his game because he is not versatile.
3 years ago#180
TheNeoArcadian posted...
The fact that you think it's stale doesn't mean anything. That's your problem.

Hell I don't even care if CLG wins but people in here are just so whiny about it being Asian Championships. It's not anyone's fault that the Asians are winning.

If I'm merely one person posting my opinion on a forum, how many people share it?

The stream at late game had ~150k viewers. Take the free icon out of the stream, how many do you think will watch?

I don't care who wins. Really, I don't. I don't have money on it, I don't have any stake in it at all.

It comes down to "oh hey look NA shut out EU shut out, well whatever, different game same end"

Is it so wrong to want a non-Asian team to win an international tournament for once?
---
Playing: Skyrim, Diablo III, League of Legends, FFTA
Anticipating: Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Official Day 4 Topic for World Championships #2 - AZF vs CLG.EU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived