ITT: Any skins that you know will never happen but you would instabuy

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT: Any skins that you know will never happen but you would instabuy
3 years ago#1
I've seen pics of Digger (TTGL) rumble and it looks so cool. I would instabuy even if it was legendary.

Im also a big fan of bleach so I've dreamed of a vasto lorde ichigo for a long time but I finally got someone from leaguecraft to agree to do it and he's almost finished.

What impossibru skins do you guys want?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#2
arcade yorick where he summons pac man ghosts
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
3 years ago#3
_SNAGRAT_LIE posted...
arcade yorick where he summons pac man ghosts

WANT. He needs a good skin and there's a ton of cool ideas that they could use for him.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#4
It was mentioned here before, but I want Slenderman Fiddlesticks. It was a great idea and would instabuy. That and one that my friends and I talked about, Iron Man Xerath. His Q was the lazors from his suit, his W was him in flying pose, his E was hard to figure, but maybe a marking bullseye and finally his ult was rockets from his back
---
Gamertag: a Quiet Cactus -I main; MK: Subzero-Working on: Nightwolf, Kabal -Goal: Play each character very well.
3 years ago#5
Samus Lux
3 years ago#6
dot921 posted...
Samus Lux

I'd rather goku lux
---
3 years ago#7
Bikini Urgot................Now that you've pictured that, and I apologize, I'd say HitmonLee Sin
---
Well so long as nothing caught fire...
3 years ago#8
KingRidiculous posted...
Bikini Urgot................Now that you've pictured that, and I apologize, I'd say HitmonLee Sin

Need raichu kennen before we get hitmonlee sin
---
3 years ago#9
Scyther Kha'Zix
---
We can all learn something from the Legend of Zelda and it's triforce, Power is nothing without the courage and wisdom to make use of it...
3 years ago#10
Beach Volleyball Orianna

PedoVolibear
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT: Any skins that you know will never happen but you would instabuy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived