Whichever team has Amumu wins.

#21DeanyzyPosted 10/15/2012 6:18:04 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Deanyzy posted...
Ohoho, you're hilarious. Keep making the wrong assumptions my friend. No need to break a habit of a lifetime.

I like how you've yet to offer up a counter argument to my original posts, It's very telling of your knowledge of the game.

I just did tell you a counter argument.. Look at the tournament. The best players in the world and amumu was still picked frequently.

You've also yet to offer up information regarding your ranked elo, it's very telling of your knowledge of the game.

One tournament doesn't mean much. Lux was used as a support but that doesn't mean that whichever team uses her wins. Also the professional scene is very different to Solo Queue. With an arranged team you can protect Amumu's jungle far better then you can in Solo Queue where chances are you won't be as in sync with your allies. Amumu can be easily starved by aggressive junglers, I know if I was playing as Udyr or Shyv I'd be in Amumu's jungle more then my own because he can't hope to fight you alone and will need the help of his team mates to stay safe.

I'm not going to provide you with my Elo, I don't see the point in doing so. In real life I don't whip out my penis to instantly win arguments so I'm not going to do the LoL-equivilant here. I'm far too classy for that.
#22alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 6:19:28 AM
Deanyzy posted...
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Deanyzy posted...
Ohoho, you're hilarious. Keep making the wrong assumptions my friend. No need to break a habit of a lifetime.

I like how you've yet to offer up a counter argument to my original posts, It's very telling of your knowledge of the game.

I just did tell you a counter argument.. Look at the tournament. The best players in the world and amumu was still picked frequently.

You've also yet to offer up information regarding your ranked elo, it's very telling of your knowledge of the game.

One tournament doesn't mean much. Lux was used as a support but that doesn't mean that whichever team uses her wins. Also the professional scene is very different to Solo Queue. With an arranged team you can protect Amumu's jungle far better then you can in Solo Queue where chances are you won't be as in sync with your allies. Amumu can be easily starved by aggressive junglers, I know if I was playing as Udyr or Shyv I'd be in Amumu's jungle more then my own because he can't hope to fight you alone and will need the help of his team mates to stay safe.

I'm not going to provide you with my Elo, I don't see the point in doing so. In real life I don't whip out my penis to instantly win arguments so I'm not going to do the LoL-equivilant here. I'm far too classy for that.

800 elo confirmed.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#23DeanyzyPosted 10/15/2012 6:24:03 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Deanyzy posted...
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Deanyzy posted...

800 elo confirmed.

*sigh*

Your obsession is bordering on the homoerotic my friend. Stick to countering my arguments please.
#24alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 6:27:19 AM
Deanyzy posted...
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Deanyzy posted...
alcaPWNED212 posted...
Deanyzy posted...

800 elo confirmed.

*sigh*

Your obsession is bordering on the homoerotic my friend. Stick to countering my arguments please.

You must have no idea what homoerotic means. I'm not asking for you to send me pictures of your genitals I just want a number. Until you tell me what it is I'm just going to assume it's 800. And I'm not your friend, buddy.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#25KirbixPosted 10/15/2012 6:28:00 AM
Tc is maaad...

Amumu can be shut down; that's an agreed upon fact. Read lolking and other "reporting" websites- counterjungling is his biggest weakness. You don't need to know my elo, nor anyone else's- I defer to a source that's more reliable than me, and far more reliable than you.

I played against an Amumu yesterday. Our shyvana wrecked his jungle and we forced a 25 minute surrender.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#26TekutsoPosted 10/15/2012 6:29:00 AM
I think you mean Rengar.

But yeah, i lose with mumu all the time. Hes great, but hes not op.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#27DlSTURBED4282Posted 10/15/2012 6:35:17 AM
I realize this is a troll topic, but you claimed Amumu had success in Worlds. While he did win the only game he was picked in (and was never banned) he got picked after the other team locked in Maokai. Maokai won't counterjungle Amumu. Any other top tier jungle would go in and beat his ass all day, and you know that.
---
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/VinceYoung_10/random/035.jpg
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/Why%20So%20FeaRious.jpg
#28alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 6:36:00 AM
Kirbix posted...
Tc is maaad...

Amumu can be shut down; that's an agreed upon fact. Read lolking and other "reporting" websites- counterjungling is his biggest weakness. You don't need to know my elo, nor anyone else's- I defer to a source that's more reliable than me, and far more reliable than you.

I played against an Amumu yesterday. Our shyvana wrecked his jungle and we forced a 25 minute surrender.

Nah I ain't even mad bro. I just think it's funny that 800 elo children think they know what they're talking about.

As far as counterjungling goes, yes amumu is very vulnerable to it until he gets tacky items, but all he needs to do is ward his jungle and coordinate with his laners (whomever is closest) and all of a sudden counterjungling isn't so effective. Then teamfight time rolls around and amumu is the deciding factor.
---
#29DeanyzyPosted 10/15/2012 6:37:07 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...

You must have no idea what homoerotic means. I'm not asking for you to send me pictures of your genitals I just want a number. Until you tell me what it is I'm just going to assume it's 800. And I'm not your friend, buddy.

Assume away, I don't really care what what you think. I've put my point across and you can't deal with that so if you have to resort to obsessing over my elo then you've already lost this discussion.
#30Supah_AxelPosted 10/15/2012 6:39:28 AM
Amumu can be counter jungled easily, but that doesn't shut him down. His ult gives him insane team fight presence. so even if he failed in the jungle, he can still help his team win.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget