Jungle Fiora?

#1_HeXPosted 10/15/2012 7:59:52 PM
What the hell is this foul thing doing in the jungle? She's not even a great top and people pick her for jungling, somewhere an infant is walking around without a brain right now.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2Supah_AxelPosted 10/15/2012 8:01:18 PM
I once played a game where the enemy team had a jungle fiora, she was really scary, was always killing everyone. But she was also the only person on her team getting kills so once the game reached a certain point and we got items of our own, we focused her down easily and won the game.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#3_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 8:03:59 PM
Just because someone in a blue moon does well with a certain comp doesn't make it a good idea. This one fed like hell and didn't manage to get any ganks going, only came and KSed the last hit every time I was about to kill someone.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4JiminyTheDingoPosted 10/15/2012 8:07:04 PM
One person doing poorly doesn't make it a bad idea, either.
---
Reading increases knowledge and knowledge is power. But power corrupts and corruption is a crime. Crime doesn't pay. If you read, you'll go broke! - Dogbert
#5_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 8:10:20 PM
JiminyTheDingo posted...
One person doing poorly doesn't make it a bad idea, either.

Looking at her kit, looking at her representation and win rate and looking at the other junglers draws up a pretty clear conclusion from it; IT'S A BAD IDEA.

She's a mediocre top and even worse in the jungle, doesn't have any CC and is squishy as hell.

Do tell why it supposedly is a good idea.
---
#6T-Viral-XPosted 10/15/2012 8:13:16 PM
Lifesteal.
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#7GoldenFantasyPosted 10/15/2012 8:14:28 PM
She uses her ult to do some damage in team fights or to clean up while someone else initiates? Sounds alright at least.

Fiora jungle is like Master Yi jungle or Tryndamere jungle. Although Yi is the best out of the three.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#8Shadow EdgePosted 10/15/2012 8:14:49 PM
I once had game full of squishies, and one of them was Jungle Fiora. I went Yorick. I got her a few kills on my lane so she snowballed. Late game we somehow became unstoppable with a 20/x/x Fiora plus her revenant.
---
ns
#9TheSteelPhoenixPosted 10/15/2012 8:16:19 PM
She is incredible in the jungle. I got my one and only 2 penta kills with her in the jungle.

The only downside is people catch on fast that you are shredding their team, so they often focus you down, and if you build tanky, you destroy any reason of playing her.

Overall glass cannons have a hard time in this game, to make them work your team essentially needs to be extremely CC heavy. But that isn't really the 'meta' right now so good luck getting that to work solo Q.
---
Rengar, the Pridestalker. He stalks people with pride. The last gay pride parade turned into a massacre.
#10gaiaslayerPosted 10/15/2012 8:17:43 PM
I have a feeling assasin champs like her and Yi are gonna be Fotm once season 3 starts.....Mark this topic and lets see if I'm right...
---
Fear Cannot Kill you, But...
RE: remake