C/D ARAM dodgers should be banned for a month

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D ARAM dodgers should be banned for a month
4 years ago#11
C. Dodging aram just shows how bad you are. Even if you're going to lose, so what lol, it's not like it affects your elo.
Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!
4 years ago#12
its called all RANDOM, if you can't deal with that then don't play the game. if you think it's so unfun that you'd rather dodge a random matchup on the chance you get a champ you dont like, then you shouldnt be playing aram.
4 years ago#13
I seriously cannot comprehend people who dodge ARAM, especially those who admit to doing so based on their assigned champ or team comp. No, I don't enjoy when I get Singed and can't trade him away. I'm awful with Singed! But that's exactly what I signed up for! That's what makes it exciting and fun.
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
4 years ago#14
LOL

you guys are really trying to say people should be banned for dodging aram

that's the stupidest reason to ban i have ever heard
4 years ago#15
There's variables to why people might dodge an aram. Maybe they suddenly have to leave, maybe they joined a room that said 5/10 people and was planning on joining it with a friend but it turns out it was actually 9/10 and the room host insta starts before you can leave. and so you dodge.
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
4 years ago#16
tigerjackhammer posted...
LOL

And I can see why, with all the valid reasons you presented.

It's dodging just like dodging normals/ranked is dodging, and those come with a time penalty before playing again. Customs don't have this penalty, which is why ARAM should be added as a regular game mode so dodgers can suffer a time-penalty from there as well. It's a complete joke waiting 5 minutes through 7 dodges until you finally get 10 people that either aren't douchebags or finally got the champs they want
4 years ago#17
ARAM is srs bznz
People abusing the poll system with stupid polls is going out of control.
Please stop posting stupid polls.
4 years ago#18
Extension_Force posted...
tigerjackhammer posted...
LOL

And I can see why, with all the valid reasons you presented.

It's dodging just like dodging normals/ranked is dodging, and those come with a time penalty before playing again. Customs don't have this penalty, which is why ARAM should be added as a regular game mode so dodgers can suffer a time-penalty from there as well. It's a complete joke waiting 5 minutes through 7 dodges until you finally get 10 people that either aren't douchebags or finally got the champs they want

why don't you play a real game mode then and stop whining about custom games
4 years ago#19
Why would you play random if you don't actually want it to be random? Who cares if you're stuck in a bad matchup. Thats ARAM.
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch
4 years ago#20
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Who really gives a **** about ARAMs? Isn't it only in customs? In other words, it has no bearing on anything else?

exactly, how much of a wuss do you have to be to dodge?
Rudy sucks
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D ARAM dodgers should be banned for a month

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived