C/D ARAM dodgers should be banned for a month

#11BlocktopusPosted 10/17/2012 2:25:33 PM
C. Dodging aram just shows how bad you are. Even if you're going to lose, so what lol, it's not like it affects your elo.
---
Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!
#12Extension_Force(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 2:28:45 PM
its called all RANDOM, if you can't deal with that then don't play the game. if you think it's so unfun that you'd rather dodge a random matchup on the chance you get a champ you dont like, then you shouldnt be playing aram.
#13Thalandor46Posted 10/17/2012 2:30:50 PM
I seriously cannot comprehend people who dodge ARAM, especially those who admit to doing so based on their assigned champ or team comp. No, I don't enjoy when I get Singed and can't trade him away. I'm awful with Singed! But that's exactly what I signed up for! That's what makes it exciting and fun.
---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#14tigerjackhammerPosted 10/17/2012 2:32:17 PM
LOL

you guys are really trying to say people should be banned for dodging aram

that's the stupidest reason to ban i have ever heard
#15Supah_AxelPosted 10/17/2012 2:34:02 PM
There's variables to why people might dodge an aram. Maybe they suddenly have to leave, maybe they joined a room that said 5/10 people and was planning on joining it with a friend but it turns out it was actually 9/10 and the room host insta starts before you can leave. and so you dodge.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#16Extension_Force(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 2:35:18 PM
tigerjackhammer posted...
LOL

And I can see why, with all the valid reasons you presented.

It's dodging just like dodging normals/ranked is dodging, and those come with a time penalty before playing again. Customs don't have this penalty, which is why ARAM should be added as a regular game mode so dodgers can suffer a time-penalty from there as well. It's a complete joke waiting 5 minutes through 7 dodges until you finally get 10 people that either aren't douchebags or finally got the champs they want
#17Cookie BagPosted 10/17/2012 2:40:59 PM
ARAM is srs bznz
---
People abusing the poll system with stupid polls is going out of control.
Please stop posting stupid polls.
#18tigerjackhammerPosted 10/17/2012 2:42:07 PM
Extension_Force posted...
tigerjackhammer posted...
LOL

And I can see why, with all the valid reasons you presented.

It's dodging just like dodging normals/ranked is dodging, and those come with a time penalty before playing again. Customs don't have this penalty, which is why ARAM should be added as a regular game mode so dodgers can suffer a time-penalty from there as well. It's a complete joke waiting 5 minutes through 7 dodges until you finally get 10 people that either aren't douchebags or finally got the champs they want

why don't you play a real game mode then and stop whining about custom games
#19RushMkIIIPosted 10/17/2012 2:42:54 PM
Why would you play random if you don't actually want it to be random? Who cares if you're stuck in a bad matchup. Thats ARAM.
---
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch
#20VeeVeesPosted 10/17/2012 2:55:11 PM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Who really gives a **** about ARAMs? Isn't it only in customs? In other words, it has no bearing on anything else?

exactly, how much of a wuss do you have to be to dodge?
---
Rudy sucks