PBR's 1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament Official Topic! (Bracket, Prizes here!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PBR's 1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament Official Topic! (Bracket, Prizes here!)

User Info: Barrenite

Barrenite
4 years ago#141
Airsoftcomeback posted...
Bracket has been updated. Everyone has till Friday at midnight for next round unless i grant an extension.

if the updated bracket is wrong, send me a PM. matches that had both no shows i just randomized it.

http://challonge.com/pbr1v1

I'd like to wonder why imS0High got a free ride to the next round.

I've repeatedly tried to get into contact with him to set up a game several times.
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!

User Info: buttox23

buttox23
4 years ago#142
Free ride ? I replied in your topic and messaged you in game , you told me you were sleeping it was like 8pm pst for me
LoL IGN : imS0HiGH

Barrenite
4 years ago#143
buttox23 posted...
Free ride ? I replied in your topic and messaged you in game , you told me you were sleeping it was like 8pm pst for me

Yes so shouldn't that mean you should try to set up a time we could both play? I'm in EST pal I sent you a message telling you the times I could play and you didn't tell me the times you could play.

buttox23
4 years ago#144
I did I even told you I had a midterm to write and you didn't reply

Barrenite
4 years ago#145
buttox23 posted...
I did I even told you I had a midterm to write and you didn't reply

I didn't see your reply in the topic which is why I sent you a PM. You gave me the times for that specific day not in general. Is it really that hard to tell me times you can play in a PM where I'm for sure to see it?

buttox23
4 years ago#146
LOL i did reply to your PM and go search up your topic and you'll see I posted in it , I replied as soon as I could . I'm not on gamefaqs/LoL all day

Barrenite
4 years ago#147
buttox23 posted...
LOL i did reply to your PM and go search up your topic and you'll see I posted in it , I replied as soon as I could . I'm not on gamefaqs/LoL all day

I know you posted in my topic.

And this is what you said to my pm "i did respond"

i wanted general times you could play not that specific night because i couldnt play that night

buttox23
4 years ago#148
you never specified that you couldn't play that night , if you told me that when I messaged you around 9 EST we could of asked for an extension.

Barrenite
4 years ago#149
buttox23 posted...
you never specified that you couldn't play that night , if you told me that when I messaged you around 9 EST we could of asked for an extension.

yes i did.

You told me you could play at around 12:30 my time and I told you i would need to be sleeping then

User Info: OwlRammer

OwlRammer
4 years ago#150
Alright Laborius guy if you are in here, feel free to send me a friend request when you get on, IGN is OwlRammer.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PBR's 1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament Official Topic! (Bracket, Prizes here!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived