It's official, Underworld TF, Haunted Maokai, Headless Hecarim are now legacy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. It's official, Underworld TF, Haunted Maokai, Headless Hecarim are now legacy
3 years ago#1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30552874#30552874

60.19% to 39.81%
---
?
3 years ago#2
Well this sucks! Now I have to buy these guys cuz I have no idea when they'll be back in the store. >>
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
3 years ago#3
Cool. Shame that there's no ETA on patch.
---
Grass is superior to Normal.
3 years ago#4
Ah goddamn it. Oh well.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
3 years ago#5
It's a shame really as Hec and Brand's skins (yeah I know the later is a Harrowing skin) are so good. It seems to be a waste to go through so much effort to make the skins as awesome as they are just to make them Legacy.
3 years ago#6
What's a legacy skin?
---
You kids always talking about little Timmy
One of these days he's gonna get mad that people are talking behind his back like that -BraveAdol
3 years ago#7
Blue_Iron posted...
What's a legacy skin?

A limited edition skin, they'll only be available for a short while before Riot stops selling them in the shop. They say they might bring them back but it doesn't happen often.
3 years ago#8
Deanyzy posted...
Blue_Iron posted...
What's a legacy skin?

A limited edition skin, they'll only be available for a short while before Riot stops selling them in the shop. They say they might bring them back but it doesn't happen often.

I see...i'm gonna have to pick up Pumpkin Head Heca asap then >_>
---
You kids always talking about little Timmy
One of these days he's gonna get mad that people are talking behind his back like that -BraveAdol
3 years ago#9
Nice to see that there's still a huge portion of the community made up of elitists who like to deprive anyone who can't buy the skins within a couple weeks of their release of the option to have them just so they can be feel special.

And nice of Riot to cater to them...
---
We can all learn something from the Legend of Zelda and it's triforce, Power is nothing without the courage and wisdom to make use of it...
3 years ago#10
To confirm though: Does that mean they will be cheaper, or are they still going to be all 975? Cause if the latter, that blows, and the jackasses who voted that should swallow a snake.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. It's official, Underworld TF, Haunted Maokai, Headless Hecarim are now legacy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived