It's official, Underworld TF, Haunted Maokai, Headless Hecarim are now legacy

#11Final_HatsamuPosted 10/23/2012 8:41:43 AM
Still at full price.

<.<
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#12shadyelf(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 8:45:30 AM
Limited and legacy skins have always been full price, where are people getting the idea that they might be cheaper? And either way Zombie Brand alone ,made this Harrowing's skins superior to every skin from Christmas 2011 (the first set of holiday legacy skins). Now those were all 975 and a ripoff
---
?
#13Wrathchild91Posted 10/23/2012 8:47:23 AM
Good, they are Harrowing skins anyway as far as I'm concerned. HEADLESS Hecarim, HAUNTED Maokai, UNDERWORLD Twisted Fate, lol who cares if they called them shadow isles skins they are Halloween themed and should be legacy.
#14BarrenitePosted 10/23/2012 8:48:14 AM
God ****ing dammit.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#15GrassCatPosted 10/23/2012 8:48:58 AM
Good, they are Harrowing skins anyway as far as I'm concerned. HEADLESS Hecarim, HAUNTED Maokai, UNDERWORLD Twisted Fate, lol who cares if they called them shadow isles skins they are Halloween themed and should be legacy.

inb4 someone says that headless hecarim refers to legend of sleepy hollow and not halloween while ignoring the carved pumpkin head
---
Grass is superior to Normal.
#16Ulala RulesPosted 10/23/2012 8:52:49 AM
I like how 5,000 players determine what happens for the rest of the 11 million.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MY9pf.png
http://i.imgur.com/ANwW2.jpg
#17Black_AssassinPosted 10/23/2012 8:53:59 AM
Guardian of Hyrule posted...
Nice to see that there's still a huge portion of the community made up of elitists who like to deprive anyone who can't buy the skins within a couple weeks of their release of the option to have them just so they can be feel special.

And nice of Riot to cater to them...

This.
#18pectus_umbraPosted 10/23/2012 8:56:49 AM
Wrathchild91 posted...

And this is what keeps me from actually enjoying this game.

And also why you never, ever, ever leave company decisions to an impromptu poll. I love everything that I'm being shown in this patch. But I hate all the decisions they are making in regards to it. Ward skins for limited time, icons you can't just buy, and now this skin decision.

I mean, I'm going to spend $10, because I'm a chump throwing good money after bad. But still, why does this community have to be so terrible?
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#19KeepItCivilPosted 10/23/2012 9:00:25 AM
Eh, it makes less money in the long run.
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.
#20yamas11Posted 10/23/2012 9:02:03 AM
Well, if you really liked the skins, you were going to buy them on week 1 anyways. Shouldn't be that much of a problem.
---
This is my sig