It's official, Underworld TF, Haunted Maokai, Headless Hecarim are now legacy

#21VincentLauwPosted 10/23/2012 9:04:03 AM
Nice to see that there's still a huge portion of the community made up of elitists who like to deprive anyone who can't buy the skins within a couple weeks of their release of the option to have them just so they can be feel special.

If you are worried about spending ten bucks on a skin, you shouldn't be buying them in the first place. Priorities and such.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/nio/75vinpngqu.png
#22BarrenitePosted 10/23/2012 9:05:21 AM
yamas11 posted...
Well, if you really liked the skins, you were going to buy them on week 1 anyways. Shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Because people don't have money all the time.
---
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!
#23shadyelf(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 9:11:40 AM
Honestly if it weren't for Pirate Ryze and Headmistress Fiora this whole thing could have been avoided. But Riot just had to release subpar skins that have a shaky argument for being considered Halloween themed. If Pirate Ryze is wearing a Halloween costume then what about Fiddle-me-Timbers, Bilgewater Kat, Buccaneer Trist, Professor Ryze?
---
?
#24profDEADPOOLPosted 10/23/2012 9:13:27 AM
Well I just refunded Draven to get Hecarim. Now I wait to see how much RP I need to get Zombie Brand+Headless Hecarim and get that much.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#25themagicpainmanPosted 10/23/2012 9:48:49 AM
I'm not even going to buy these skins, but this is some bull****. I hate this community.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.
#26michael_k1dPosted 10/23/2012 11:17:52 AM
yamas11 posted...
Well, if you really liked the skins, you were going to buy them on week 1 anyways. Shouldn't be that much of a problem.

I just started playing LoL last week and I really like playing Nidalee! I saw some people with the Snow Bunny skin and I really like it, 10/10 will buy! Wait....
---
My whole brain is crying!
#27AerialaciaPosted 10/25/2012 2:25:17 PM
when will these be available? :o
#28AllGodsDiePosted 10/25/2012 2:27:54 PM
themagicpainman posted...
I'm not even going to buy these skins, but this is some bull****. I hate this community.

Then who cares what your opinion is. The people who pay for these skins, who support riot, are who matter. If the majority what legacy, then bam.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#29eco masterPosted 10/25/2012 2:31:03 PM
themagicpainman posted...

Then who cares what your opinion is. The people who pay for these skins, who support riot, are who matter. If the majority what legacy, then bam.

The issue, as pointed out in this topic, is that the majority of players haven't spoken. I'd be surprised if a majority of players even know what skins are coming out.

I'm indifferent on the matter myself, but I can definitely see why people are upset that a small poll decided this.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain