WTF is World of Tanks?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. WTF is World of Tanks?
3 years ago#1
They beat LoL to no.1 for MMO in Golden Joystick awards.

Didn't realise LoL was an MMO.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
3 years ago#2
It's not.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
3 years ago#3
You have a tank, you fight, you modify your tank to pew pew harder and faster, you earn points to upgrade your tank moar (or spent real money on it), only to pew pew harder and faster.

tl;dr Boring tank festival.
---
Currently playing: LoL, WoW: MoP, RE6
#1 Yordle hunter >_>
3 years ago#4
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
You have a tank, you fight, you modify your tank to pew pew harder and faster, you earn points to upgrade your tank moar (or spent real money on it), only to pew pew harder and faster.

You have a champion, you fight, you modify your champion with runes to pew pew harder and faster, you earn points to upgrade your champion moar (or spend real money on it), only to per per harder and faster...

tl;dr where could I see it before....
3 years ago#5
It's basically LoL but Mundo is the only Champ.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
3 years ago#6
Dragonfable101 posted...
It's basically LoL but Mundo is the only Champ.

I'd play it.
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
3 years ago#7
ElderPredator12 posted...
It's not.

uhhh.....yes it is. its not an MMORPG, but its absolutely an MMO game
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
3 years ago#8
It's as much of an RPG as Diablo 3 is... so it IS MMORPG
3 years ago#9
I'd play it if it wasn't Pay 2 Win.

Seriously, you can buy special ammo in the store that gives your shots armor penetration.

Its like paying for ammo in a Quake game that allows you to ignore the enemy's armor and directly hit their Health.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
3 years ago#10
Colonel_Snitsky posted...

You have a champion, you fight, you modify your champion with runes to pew pew harder and faster, you earn points to upgrade your champion moar (or spend real money on it), only to per per harder and faster...

tl;dr where could I see it before....

Well, not really..... LoL isn't pay to win. And earning points is only relevant if points = gold. But there are no points outside of matches to upgrade champs with.

Also, b******* stole my 10 win IP boost. I take it a lot of Russians play WoT? There seemed to be plenty of Russians going WoT! in the stream chat.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. WTF is World of Tanks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived