Rengar's Health Regen

#1Herostratus_Posted 10/26/2012 8:11:01 AM
I want justification for this. It is now the LOWEST IN GAME. Is Riot saying "Since you have a healing ability you have to use it all the time and don't need the health regen"? This is just stupid. Rengar now has less than half the health regen of most top laners.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#2darkmoonbeamPosted 10/26/2012 8:23:53 AM
oh noooooooo :( :( :(

not really
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs: Where adults argue with children. Constantly. Over nothing. (Y)
People who agree: Several
#3ineedaname88Posted 10/26/2012 8:27:00 AM
If you have a healing ability then use it.

It's bad enough that almost all the rengars I've seen before the patch didn't know how to do such a thing it seemed. So easy to shutdown.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#4KagerasuPosted 10/26/2012 8:27:01 AM
Herostratus_ posted...
I want justification for this. It is now the LOWEST IN GAME. Is Riot saying "Since you have a healing ability you have to use it all the time and don't need the health regen"? This is just stupid. Rengar now has less than half the health regen of most top laners.

How is that stupid? He's one of the only champions to have a no cost pure cooldown heal, and it's even a large % base.
#5Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 9:23:06 AM
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champion%27s_Health_Regeneration

So what we're all getting at is the fact that Riot intends Rengar to use Ferocity to heal with W more than any other skill. He's forced to do so especially because of the nerf to Q's damage. What I'm frustrated about here is that Riot released a champ, didn't like the way that he was being played, and went way overboard in nerfs so that a specific strategy with this champ is practically necessary.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#6SpaceToasterPosted 10/26/2012 10:20:12 AM
That's just how Riot does things, like it or not. Riot designs champions to fulfill specific roles, and does what they can to keep them in that role. People were playing AP Janna, so Riot nerfed her. Same with Lulu. Etc, etc...
#7max_maniaPosted 10/26/2012 10:22:36 AM
to be honest im happy that happened because rengar was a super op and cheap champion. now people have to be more careful when using their abilities and that is the point of the game. not have an op champ and have an ez win.
---
LoL: 2DaMaxx
PSN: MaxMania21
#8Bubba1989Posted 10/26/2012 10:28:44 AM
SpaceToaster posted...
That's just how Riot does things, like it or not. Riot designs champions to fulfill specific roles, and does what they can to keep them in that role. People were playing AP Janna, so Riot nerfed her. Same with Lulu. Etc, etc...

Then how do you explain Blitzcrank? He was built to be a bruiser, and only recently (in the last couple months) was he played support, and now they're nerfing him so that he can fit in a support role without being OP.
---
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However,a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
http://i.imgur.com/3HgIL.jpg