Why hasn't this season ******* come to an end yet?

#1ProjectSiolencePosted 10/26/2012 12:33:17 PM
Never ever, will I get above 700 Elo again it seems. Again don't mind losing close fights, but being in a 3 on 5, having a team I had to explain leashing to, last pick calling something after everyone else and instalocking regardless of tea comp., etc...

This game is ******* horrendous. It's far too much to expect it to change till Elo wipes, but should my rank really suffer when half games I'm down a man or with mad feeders? One thing to die in a team fight, but 0/6 before the 10min marks? WTF.

If anyone knows when this seasons over I'd appreciate it, I might have to avoid this game till then.
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#2lordmoogle123Posted 10/26/2012 12:34:20 PM
Playing normals isnt an option Im guessing?
---
Life is a negotiation.We all want. We all give to get what we want- Mordin Solus
#3ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 12:35:34 PM
Can I expect more competitive games and a more dedicated player base when ranks not involved? Seriously? Casual games more professional then rank?
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#4mrninja_1Posted 10/26/2012 12:35:37 PM
watch streams to get better. really think about every move you make. think about what items/skills offer what advantages and at what point in a given match that item/skill would be advantageous. whether or not elo hell exists, only you can pull yourself out of it. theres a reason pro players arent stuck in 700 elo.
---
LOL noob, bestiality isn't until you actually have sex with the animal. Up until then its just love.-zeldalord
#5lordmoogle123Posted 10/26/2012 12:38:17 PM
ProjectSiolence posted...
Can I expect more competitive games and a more dedicated player base when ranks not involved? Seriously? Casual games more professional then rank?

Ive yet to touch ranked, but from the horror stories Ive read about it normals is 100x better. I rarely encounter issues besides the occasional leaver/feeder in normals.
---
Life is a negotiation.We all want. We all give to get what we want- Mordin Solus
#6ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 12:39:05 PM
So my skill is why I'm losing? Nothing to do with consistent 3v5's? Or Mids taking my blue buff at start when I'm Hecarim ("Your an AD bruiser, you don't need blue")? Players refusing to leash or not understand what it is?

Maybe my having read up on the game and mechanics, adjusted my rec items for faster upgrading at Summoner's Circle, etc.... have put me at a disadvantage?

I don't know duder, I think if I start watching videos I'll resign myself to just 2v5's....
---
#7Shiranui777Posted 10/26/2012 12:40:12 PM
I recall it being november 4th
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#8Eclypse9810Posted 10/26/2012 12:40:40 PM
If you're getting your blue taken, it means you're doing something very wrong.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#9DiplomacySCPosted 10/26/2012 12:42:09 PM
It should be impossible for a non-jungler to steal a buff from a jungler.
#10DiortePosted 10/26/2012 12:45:05 PM
lordmoogle123 posted...
ProjectSiolence posted...

Ive yet to touch ranked, but from the horror stories Ive read about it normals is 100x better. I rarely encounter issues besides the occasional leaver/feeder in normals.

It really depends on your Elo in either ranked or normals, the main difference with normals is that you SHOULD have enough games under your normal belt to put you in the Elo you probably belong in. That SHOULD make your normals a lot better than ranked off the bat. My normals have been really good overall, but I've recently been getting god awful teams, making me think matchmaking has me on its hit list, so I've taken a break. I'm positive in both normals and ranked, but only having just recently started ranked, it's pretty awful compared to my normals.
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!