Why hasn't this season ******* come to an end yet?

#21ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 3:10:24 PM
Project Siolence = IGN
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#22Camel-RiderPosted 10/26/2012 3:11:39 PM
So my skill is why I'm losing?

your lack of skill
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#23ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 3:15:47 PM
My stats are trash, and I've never pretended to be a decent LoL, but to have an average of 1-2 drops per match (never me mind you) and even when your leading in champ kills have your entire team claim your the reason for losing (cause a 0/6 Ahri mid is gonna carry), I don't know. It just appears it's always my fault, never mind being a man down and behind on jungling cause I cannot get a leash and can't play Shaco (one jungler I know who needs no leash) cause the rest of the team are squishes.

Who needs no leash and jungles well that's tanky?
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#24ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 3:18:51 PM
Camel-Rider posted...
So my skill is why I'm losing?

your lack of skill

Your right, that game I was Support Morgana cause I was securing to trade to someone below me and another play instalocked who they wanted mid, and was thus forced into a support role, where I fed a Draven who had a Dr's appointment and quit. With our jungler having been afk for 10min to come back die call us noobs and D/C, I should have carried harder huh? My bad. Maybe if I had skills and could, as a support, 1v5 I'd be fine.

Who do you use to pull that off?
---
#25JaggiJumperPosted 10/26/2012 3:30:05 PM
ProjectSiolence posted...
My stats are trash, and I've never pretended to be a decent LoL, but to have an average of 1-2 drops per match (never me mind you) and even when your leading in champ kills have your entire team claim your the reason for losing (cause a 0/6 Ahri mid is gonna carry), I don't know. It just appears it's always my fault, never mind being a man down and behind on jungling cause I cannot get a leash and can't play Shaco (one jungler I know who needs no leash) cause the rest of the team are squishes.

Give me your account until the end of the season? I want to see what elo I can get to. I'm 1522 atm, and I struggle to believe that games at 650 elo aren't carriable.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch. http://i.imgur.com/yDgAM.jpg Lee Sin is mai wai- um...
#26ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 4:02:49 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to create another account so I can watch you. Just lost again, our first pick banned Ashe and 2 others, then never connected. Nasus and Yorick were top against me as Singed, Our Warwick (jungler) went bot to help our MF where they fed and lost lane. Couldn't put a hurt on Yorick so I was constantly running mid to help our Kat against Morg, but she would recall every time I get there and say no to ganks and just hold mid for me. However, would whine if I didnt tower dive to try to get kills I believed beyond my reach.

God, why do I have to be so bad and so unskilled?!
---
#27Silvanus350Posted 10/26/2012 4:03:02 PM

Shyvana.

Can't gank very well (especially with the teammates you're describing) but she can clear without a leash and is very innately tanky thanks to her ulti (gives + armor and mres). I don't know that you can carry as her, but then again, it's 700 ELO.
---
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#28ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 4:06:16 PM
^ 645 now
---
#29DemonKiller007Posted 10/26/2012 4:21:48 PM
So my skill is why I'm losing? Nothing to do with consistent 3v5's? Or Mids taking my blue buff at start

Stopped reading right there. So I'm guessing that mids at that Elo take Smite instead of the jungler?
---
(Empty)
#30Fenrir the WolfPosted 10/26/2012 4:32:47 PM(edited)
Yeah you start off the game with a 495 or so damage bomb you can drop on jungle monsters, that no one else can match early game aside from the enemy jungler. Watch the buff monster's HP and save smite to last hit it instead of using it right at the beginning
---
And then John was a zombie.