Why hasn't this season ******* come to an end yet?

#31DiplomacySCPosted 10/26/2012 4:05:07 PM
This guy has to be trolling. I've played at 600 Elo on a friend's account, and while yes there's a lot more feeding, trolling and DCing, you get it on both sides, and if you're any good you can carry some of the 4v5s, all of the 5v5s and of course all the 5v4s.

The chances of you getting significantly more DCs on your side than on the other side are incredibly low and with enough games it will have to even out.
#32BurnumMasterPosted 10/26/2012 4:12:21 PM
even a 1200 player might be able to carry those games by themselves. I am convinced you belong there, I would get off your high horse and actually start trying to get mechanically better at the game.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#33eco masterPosted 10/26/2012 4:35:30 PM
From: ProjectSiolence | Posted: 10/26/2012 2:39:05 PM | #006
So my skill is why I'm losing? [...] Or Mids taking my blue buff at start when I'm Hecarim

Yes. This is your fault.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#34ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 8:45:08 PM
DiplomacySC posted...
The chances of you getting significantly more DCs on your side than on the other side are incredibly low and with enough games it will have to even out.

Wow, I can tell some of you here have never played D&D "Odds of that happening are so low.... <rolls 6 consecutive 1's>... damn." And by the way, in D&D, LoL, Risk, Axis & Allies, Life in general, real ****** luck here, I make no jokes about that. I assume it's always just par for my course.

BurnumMaster posted...
I would get off your high horse and actually start trying to get mechanically better at the game.

What high horse is it I'm supposed to get off of? I never said I was a good player, I even admit my stats are trash and posted my IGN so anyone could look through (maybe a mastery was off, runes could be better, better item builds, etc... clearly I don't know). In addition, no your probably ******* right, expecting any game to be 5v5 the entire stretch of the match is too much. I am an ignorant piece of **** for expecting anyone who sits down to play to... sit down and play, MY BAD.

Thanks for clearing that up fella's.
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#35Dead_SammichPosted 10/26/2012 9:01:15 PM
I dropped to 940 elo some time in the past 2 months, and I always blamed it on my teams, never on my self. Thought I was way better than I actually was. Figured out that the losses were actually my fault, got the mindset of winning games, and carried myself to 1200. You can do it too, you just gotta decide to.
#36ProjectSiolence(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 9:12:42 PM
Exactly how many times do I have to talk **** on myself before people quit making the assertion "I think I'm better then my rank?" Cause no where did I insist I should be in a higher Elo, I DID however, indicate I'd like to play at a level where people don't quit every other game. Never stated I deserved it, as is implied.

But as pointed out, I'm trolling, and none of this is real, the odds are against anything I said being true, I'm full of myself, the worst LoL player of all time, and regardless of what's typed here the exact same opinions and statements will continue to get made.

Damn it.
---
There's always one **** head like you trying to **** in the apple pie. Well you just **** in the one apple pie that knows how to **** back.
#37NanikurePosted 10/26/2012 9:56:43 PM
ProjectSiolence posted...
Exactly how many times do I have to talk **** on myself before people quit making the assertion "I think I'm better then my rank?" Cause no where did I insist I should be in a higher Elo, I DID however, indicate I'd like to play at a level where people don't quit every other game. Never stated I deserved it, as is implied.

But as pointed out, I'm trolling, and none of this is real, the odds are against anything I said being true, I'm full of myself, the worst LoL player of all time, and regardless of what's typed here the exact same opinions and statements will continue to get made.

Damn it.

You're in Elo heaven where you can carry games by yourself and stomp noobs all day for fun and you're complaining? Real.
---
I prefer my Akimbo C4. I'm like a UPS driver, only after you sign for your package, you explode.
#38gaara999999Posted 10/26/2012 10:06:35 PM
Your team has 4 people that can potentially DC, the enemy team has 5 people that can potentially DC. Therefore, enemy team has more DCs on average.
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#39DiortePosted 10/26/2012 10:09:39 PM(edited)
Sid_Icarus posted...
There's two constants in all your match's. You, and the fact that the enemy team is the same elo. Get over it, the problem lies in you

Untrue. It's totally possible to fight almost an entire team more than 100 Elo higher than you for "no reason."
http://lolmatches.com/match/na554602017
Not to mention I could easily be 100 or more Elo higher than I currently am. So even even Elo isn't a given constant.

Also, TC, use lolrecorder and show us some of your matches so we can see if you're really just as bad or if you're someone stuck in a legit Elo hell.
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!
#40Shadow EdgePosted 10/26/2012 10:48:00 PM(edited)
I had an Ashe get madred claws before boots or life steal or potions. I told her to get boots after going 0/4. She bought swifties.

1000 Elo. Got forced to solo top as Cho. Win lane. Other lanes lose. Enemy team got fed so hard I instantly blow up with 3000hp, 200 armor/Mr and they don't even have pens. I could only help mid sometimes.

Honestly I wish I could always mid. I hard carried a 4v5 and hyperfeed teammates as mid. I'm talking 20-20 score where I got 15 of those kills while not dying and buying all the wards.
---
ns