Dyrus leaked Dignitas strats at World Finals

#21EnricoMarini01Posted 10/29/2012 10:28:11 PM
Kirbix posted...
I'm not sure I understand...

Did Dignitas share their strategy with Dyrus, or something? If so, why the **** would they do that? If Dyrus knows this from experience, then he's not "leaking" anything- that'd be like saying watching game tape in basketball or football is leaking strategies.

They play scrims. And in one of the scrims, was the epic Taric roaming.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#22KirbixPosted 10/29/2012 10:35:03 PM
...And therefore Dyrus is a bad guy? I'm guessing there's a level of "We're all on the same team" between NA teams, because that's the only logical explanation I can think of.

If it's supposed to be a secret, then keep it a secret and don't show anyone. Certainly don't show your opponent...
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#23ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 10/29/2012 10:36:51 PM
Taric roam was literally the catalyst of the entire roam meta. Taric alone shifted the game to a roam meta for a solid 6 months or so.
So idk why people are acting like it's a dumb idea.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#24EnricoMarini01Posted 10/29/2012 10:38:13 PM
Kirbix posted...
...And therefore Dyrus is a bad guy? I'm guessing there's a level of "We're all on the same team" between NA teams, because that's the only logical explanation I can think of.

If it's supposed to be a secret, then keep it a secret and don't show anyone. Certainly don't show your opponent...

Shrugs. It's something along those lines.

DYRUS, Y U TELL OTHER PEOPLE TARIC ROAMING STRAT WE USED DURING SCRIM OMG U SUKCZKZK

Shrugs. I still like Dyrus, mistake or not. Doesn't matter; but it was unfortunate, though.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#25KirbixPosted 10/29/2012 10:42:00 PM
Shocking reveal on ESPN tonight! Kobe Bryant admits to telling the Miami Heat "I think Kevin Durant's gonna shoot a lot of jumpers against you guys."

You may know Durant as a team leader, but what you may not know is that he can also shoot really well. It looks like they were unable to pull the wool over Bryant's eyes, though- he was quick to share his insight with the Thunder's upcoming opponents, the Miami Heat. Emboldened by this information, the Heat went on to win the series in five. But Kobe Bryant has never been the same. You see, he only knew this because he had played that very team earlier in the playoffs. He had broken the sacred bond of brotherhood by revealing the Thunder's strategy. Tune in tonight to hear this heart-wrenching story of woe.

>_> Am I the only one who thinks this whole thing is stupid?
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#26DuDuDu10101Posted 10/29/2012 10:44:06 PM
Kirbix posted...
Shocking reveal on ESPN tonight! Kobe Bryant admits to telling the Miami Heat "I think Kevin Durant's gonna shoot a lot of jumpers against you guys."

You may know Durant as a team leader, but what you may not know is that he can also shoot really well. It looks like they were unable to pull the wool over Bryant's eyes, though- he was quick to share his insight with the Thunder's upcoming opponents, the Miami Heat. Emboldened by this information, the Heat went on to win the series in five. But Kobe Bryant has never been the same. You see, he only knew this because he had played that very team earlier in the playoffs. He had broken the sacred bond of brotherhood by revealing the Thunder's strategy. Tune in tonight to hear this heart-wrenching story of woe.

>_> Am I the only one who thinks this whole thing is stupid?

no i think you're dumb and too stupid to understand the meaning of strategies
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#27PoorCountryPosted 10/29/2012 10:44:18 PM
I think he just said "mee lee." The hell.
#28KirbixPosted 10/29/2012 10:46:32 PM(edited)
No, I understand strategies. The Wildcat formation was a strategy employed by the Dolphins to (moderate) success because they employed it without warning. Had they decided to scrimmage against the Falcons the week before and the Falcons had come out and said "Holy hell, they used this weird formation where the running back took the snap and steamrolled us- you guys should watch out for it!" I don't think anyone would be foaming at the mouth and saying that they "ruined things for the Dolphins."

Dignitas clearly made a stupid decision and showed their hand to an opponent. Why is it Dyrus' problem?
---
#29PoorCountryPosted 10/29/2012 10:46:35 PM
Not a very strong display overall. I get that he's sorry, but making yourself look pathetically sorry doesn't benefit you in the long run. Just makes the apology, in that moment, more acceptable, so that people will lay off.
#30BarocratesPosted 10/29/2012 10:47:00 PM

This is an awful analogy. Truly horrific.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.