Big reddit topic on Froggen flaming

#21eco masterPosted 10/31/2012 11:08:05 AM
I'm saying that it's understandable that people get stressed out and **** happens, and people shouldn't demonize the player overly so about it. It happened, lets move on.

Now if he displays a record of such behavior and continues to do so, then yeah he deserves to be heavily disliked.

Agreed. The instance alone here is nothing new - a player flaming a player on League of Legends? How outrageous. What irked me is his defense, honestly. He probably should have stayed quiet on the situation if this is the result of him talking about it.

Honestly, "flaming" is the only interesting thing that happens in the chat. I would close it if people didn't rage.

You'd miss out on text-based coordination. You'd rather look at irrelevant conversation in the middle of a game that, if anything, is only going to distract you? Not sure what to think of that.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#22EltoniaXPosted 10/31/2012 11:09:07 AM
He should be reported by the players in that game for his behavior.

What I'm saying is that we've all freaked out at sometime due to built up stress and displayed negative behavior such as this. It's not a notable detail imo unless its a continual occurrence.

Let's be honest. The only reason there is a reddit thread about this is because its Froggen. if it was just some random guy freaking out one game no one would care. Everyone knows that **** like this just happens. If we made a reddit post for every game we had that someone was a jack ass...yeah.

It happened, hopefully he got reported, lets move on.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I am a mobile fountain triangle!
#23MonkeymooXDPosted 10/31/2012 11:10:47 AM
Strategy in solo queue? You're hopeful.

Only other games I play are in Skype so text is not needed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
#24casperrulezPosted 10/31/2012 11:11:01 AM
PEOPLE WHO NEGATIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR TEAMMATES HAVE AN EXTRA 13% CHANCE TO LOSE THEIR TEAM THE GAME.
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#25SophieLuvsTofuPosted 10/31/2012 11:14:32 AM
I don't even know who froggen is.

If I had froggen as a teammate I would have asked him to be quiet. Not everyone follows the game professionally or whatever. If he expects everyone to know him by name and what role he plays he is in for a huge surprise.

Not to mention lee sin mid sounds...uncommon...he should have known eve is a mid.

I think froggens head is too far in the clouds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N6JmN.jpg
Thanks mignoncurieux!
#26ShyvanaPosted 10/31/2012 11:16:22 AM
From: SophieLuvsTofu | Posted: 10/31/2012 2:14:32 PM | #025
I don't even know who froggen is.

If I had froggen as a teammate I would have asked him to be quiet. Not everyone follows the game professionally or whatever. If he expects everyone to know him by name and what role he plays he is in for a huge surprise.

Not to mention lee sin mid sounds...uncommon...he should have known eve is a mid.

I think froggens head is too far in the clouds.

You don't know much about CLG EU, then?
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#27InfiniteFSoraPosted 10/31/2012 11:16:28 AM
Losers on reddit finding something else to witch hunt every week really gets old.

No one cares about neck beards and what trivial thing they choose to get mortally offended over today.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28T-Viral-XPosted 10/31/2012 11:20:09 AM
Get over it, people get mad sometimes. What's do you guys want to happen to him anyway? Ban him cuz he raged? Maybe we should lose all respect for him right now? I seriously don't see any strong reaction that could be made toward this.

"Oh man, that Froggen, he raged."
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#29SumSmartDooodPosted 10/31/2012 11:21:54 AM
I'm usually the last person to care about professionalism in my video games, and I feel really old saying this, but Froggen was 100% out of line there and his response just made it worse.

Like how much of an ego do you need to have to legitimately believe that anybody you get matched with in solo queue is obligated to cater to your needs for the sake of your practice? It's a video game and most of the people queuing just want to play a video game. When I queue, I get to play what I want, assuming the role isn't taken by the time it's my turn to pick. But if I'm good enough that I get matched with pro-gamers, that right is taken away from me and I have to sacrifice my own enjoyment for the sake of letting the pro-gamers get their preferred role so that they can practice? Get real.

I normally don't care about e-sports or progamers at all, but Froggen pretty much disgusted me, not only with how he behaved in that game, but the fact that he felt Eve was in the wrong to begin with..
#30EliteGuard99Posted 10/31/2012 11:24:55 AM
SumSmartDoood posted...
I'm usually the last person to care about professionalism in my video games, and I feel really old saying this, but Froggen was 100% out of line there and his response just made it worse.

Like how much of an ego do you need to have to legitimately believe that anybody you get matched with in solo queue is obligated to cater to your needs for the sake of your practice? It's a video game and most of the people queuing just want to play a video game. When I queue, I get to play what I want, assuming the role isn't taken by the time it's my turn to pick. But if I'm good enough that I get matched with pro-gamers, that right is taken away from me and I have to sacrifice my own enjoyment for the sake of letting the pro-gamers get their preferred role so that they can practice? Get real.

I normally don't care about e-sports or progamers at all, but Froggen pretty much disgusted me, not only with how he behaved in that game, but the fact that he felt Eve was in the wrong to begin with..

^This.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser