Big reddit topic on Froggen flaming

#31SophieLuvsTofuPosted 10/31/2012 11:34:37 AM
Shyvana posted...
From: SophieLuvsTofu | Posted: 10/31/2012 2:14:32 PM | #025
I don't even know who froggen is.

If I had froggen as a teammate I would have asked him to be quiet. Not everyone follows the game professionally or whatever. If he expects everyone to know him by name and what role he plays he is in for a huge surprise.

Not to mention lee sin mid sounds...uncommon...he should have known eve is a mid.

I think froggens head is too far in the clouds.

You don't know much about CLG EU, then?

Don't know anything about it.

I'm assuming that's European tournament or something?

I followed the NA ones not the EU one.
And honestly I don't feel bad about not knowing him because seriously some people will follow this stuff, others won't. This guy is assuming EVERYONE who plays LoL does and that in itself is ridiculous.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N6JmN.jpg
Thanks mignoncurieux!
#32g-cube_mastaPosted 10/31/2012 11:36:38 AM
Good guy Froggen trying to run a distraction play for LOD.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board Heart Platinum Champion~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#33S84_The_PatchPosted 10/31/2012 11:36:50 AM
Why is it every time I go to Reddit I see some sort of pro-drama. "DYRUS APOLOGIZES", ""FROGGEN FLAMES", "HOTSHOTGG RIDD OF VOYBOY", etc etc.
In all honesty at this point I can't wait to see what posts come up for some of my favorite players :P
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's a "L", not an "i".
#34ShyvanaPosted 10/31/2012 11:41:19 AM
From: SophieLuvsTofu | Posted: 10/31/2012 2:34:37 PM | #031
Shyvana posted...

If I had froggen as a teammate I would have asked him to be quiet. Not everyone follows the game professionally or whatever. If he expects everyone to know him by name and what role he plays he is in for a huge surprise.

Not to mention lee sin mid sounds...uncommon...he should have known eve is a mid.

And honestly I don't feel bad about not knowing him because seriously some people will follow this stuff, others won't. This guy is assuming EVERYONE who plays LoL does and that in itself is ridiculous.

CLG NA expanded to CLG EU, iirc. Eh, just a team, entered into season 2 championships, etcetc
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#35XcaIIionPosted 10/31/2012 11:41:56 AM
sophie is the most epic troll on the league forums. it's really really funny. he has such an amazing act. i dont think anyone could pull off the "I'm a girl who's really bad at video games" better than he can.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#36g-cube_mastaPosted 10/31/2012 11:41:59 AM
Why is it every time I go to Reddit I see some sort of pro-drama. "DYRUS APOLOGIZES", ""FROGGEN FLAMES", "HOTSHOTGG RIDD OF VOYBOY", etc etc.
In all honesty at this point I can't wait to see what posts come up for some of my favorite players :P

because drama is what gets upvoted because it's the only thing people go to lolreddit for, really?

anyways my opinion on this subject:

let he who is without rage cast the first rune prison.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board Heart Platinum Champion~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#37EltoniaXPosted 10/31/2012 11:44:40 AM
g-cube_masta posted...

truth
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I am a mobile fountain triangle!
#38SophieLuvsTofuPosted 10/31/2012 11:44:58 AM
Shyvana posted...
From: SophieLuvsTofu | Posted: 10/31/2012 2:34:37 PM | #031
Shyvana posted...

CLG NA expanded to CLG EU, iirc. Eh, just a team, entered into season 2 championships, etcetc

It doesn't matter.

Why would you expect people who only play co-op vs ai...or only play blind pick...or whatever to know who he is?

Not to mention some people just play this game for fun and not competitively. That's like saying if you play soccer you HAVE to know who Beckham is and how he plays. And for a fact I'll say that's not true because I used to play soccer in high school.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N6JmN.jpg
Thanks mignoncurieux!
#39DaHuddManPosted 10/31/2012 11:51:43 AM
That is the most infantile rage I have ever seen. I don't care if this guy is 1337... that doesn't give you an excuse to be ignorant.
---
Insomnium, Swallow the Sun, Agalloch- These are good bands.
#40S84_The_PatchPosted 10/31/2012 11:52:32 AM
g-cube_masta posted...

because drama is what gets upvoted because it's the only thing people go to lolreddit for, really?

Wait, people go to Reddit for drama?
I thought people just went there for the funny stuff and creative ideas they come up with >_>
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's a "L", not an "i".