Big reddit topic on Froggen flaming

#51eco masterPosted 10/31/2012 12:17:05 PM
So what? I, and everyone else on this team, while having a bad day, can be a dick to other people as well.

It's the internet, and it's LoL. Don't act surprised and set morals you don't follow onto others.

We're not setting the morals. We're following the rules of the game that we agreed to when we created our accounts.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#52DuDuDu10101Posted 10/31/2012 12:18:57 PM
as a streamer and a professional player, his behavior should be held to a high esteem...

because if HE does it, then everyone will feel it's appropriate and will follow suit like sheep..

soon we'll have streams of people fapping and making money doing that... not that it doesn't happen, but it's usually females instead of males...
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#53Paranoia2mb(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 12:19:22 PM
So we've all come to the consensus that Froggen's actions and response were definitely out of line.

What do you guys think of the Reddit community's response to it, they've acknowledged that he messed up but I don't think he deserves that extremity of hate that has been inflicted upon him. I mean there should be some negative response but this seems... a bit too far
#54ArtosRCPosted 10/31/2012 12:21:28 PM
I mean there should be some negative response but this seems... a bit too far

Needs to be drawn and quartered. This offense is unforgivable.

Totes.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/WoW/welcomebear.jpg
#55Black_AssassinPosted 10/31/2012 12:21:32 PM
Paranoia2mb posted...
What do you guys think of the Reddit community's response to it

Delicious ****storm.
#56bobguydude1Posted 10/31/2012 12:24:15 PM
Paranoia2mb posted...
So we've all come to the consensus that Froggen's actions and response were definitely out of line.

What do you guys think of the Reddit community's response to it, they've acknowledged that he messed up but I don't think he deserves that extremity of hate that has been inflicted upon him. I mean there should be some negative response but this seems... a bit too far

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, we are much better than the reddit community. They all reacted incredibly negative, like a bunch of apes going into a frenzy.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#57bobguydude1Posted 10/31/2012 12:25:56 PM
S84_The_Patch posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
Why is it every time I go to Reddit I see some sort of pro-drama. "DYRUS APOLOGIZES", ""FROGGEN FLAMES", "HOTSHOTGG RIDD OF VOYBOY", etc etc.
In all honesty at this point I can't wait to see what posts come up for some of my favorite players :P

because drama is what gets upvoted because it's the only thing people go to lolreddit for, really?

anyways my opinion on this subject:

let he who is without rage cast the first rune prison.

Wait, people go to Reddit for drama?
I thought people just went there for the funny stuff and creative ideas they come up with >_>

Reddit is a bad place to go, it will devolve you in nothing more than a part of the hivemind of that site. In case you havent noticed I dont like Reddit.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#58jamesgray27Posted 10/31/2012 12:32:00 PM
If they don't like it they don't have to watch Froggen. It's simple as that. I highly doubt froggen is going to lose a paycheck because he trolled/flamed a game. He is almost always a nice guy and everyone has one of those games.
#59eco masterPosted 10/31/2012 12:42:12 PM
everyone has one of those games.

They shouldn't though. That's the point.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#60EltoniaXPosted 10/31/2012 12:45:57 PM
eco master posted...
everyone has one of those games.

They shouldn't though. That's the point.

Why? They are humans.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I am a mobile fountain triangle!