Big reddit topic on Froggen flaming

#81bobguydude1Posted 10/31/2012 2:36:32 PM
Elemental_Guard posted...
Reddit is a bad place to go, it will devolve you in nothing more than a part of the hivemind of that site. In case you havent noticed I dont like Reddit.

what, do you not block the default subreddits

no its not that. I dont even both er to make an account on it, i hate too much. its a complex and hard describe hatred though. Im trying to think of an analogy that i will get back to you on.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#82EltoniaXPosted 10/31/2012 2:45:02 PM(edited)
lmao covenant
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I am a mobile fountain triangle!
#83Camel-RiderPosted 10/31/2012 2:41:17 PM
I think you are all crazy for even talking about this.

Its a non-issue, but you people are blowing it up.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#84g-cube_mastaPosted 10/31/2012 2:43:41 PM
I think you are all crazy for even talking about this.

Its a non-issue, but you people are blowing it up.

it's a slow day.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board Heart Platinum Champion~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#85PKMNsonyPosted 10/31/2012 2:54:14 PM
At least he's finally exciting.
#86Master CilanderPosted 10/31/2012 2:54:21 PM
Chaox's brain cancer comment was funny and understandable.

The way Froggen acted, however, is indicative of severe social ineptitude.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#87samuricexPosted 10/31/2012 3:00:32 PM
I like how he talks about how the pros don't get everything like what people seem to think, but he expected that girl to "know he was going mid with Lee". Why? Because you're a pro, right? Sorry, Froggen's defense was weak. Lee is not a normal pick for mid. He should have told everyone so if he was taking Lee mid, but he expected people to just know because of who he is.

Not that I really care, pros are prone to rage just like me and you, but don't come back with an obvious farce of an argument to try and cover for yourself. You acted like a dick, but I think everyone is entitled to that every once in awhile.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#88BarocratesPosted 10/31/2012 3:01:18 PM
What a gross amount of "hating people because they're pro" going on here.

"Glad to see Froggen's true colors", yeah because getting mad and going off on someone once is your true self, despite years of friendly behavior and good review.

Bunch of boyscouts in here.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#89eco masterPosted 10/31/2012 3:03:32 PM
What a gross amount of "hating people because they're pro" going on here.

If you want to see it that way. What's happening is he's being a dick to people, then defending himself for doing that instead of apologizing.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#90CovenantPosted 10/31/2012 3:18:53 PM
Man, people are going to start thinking I care about how big of an ass Froggen is just because I have to correct all of these blatantly fallacious defenses of him. Just know that if people were condemning him for fallacious reasons I would be attacking their reasoning as well!

"Glad to see Froggen's true colors", yeah because getting mad and going off on someone once is your true self, despite years of friendly behavior and good review.

People who said that before his asinine response were wrong to do so for exactly the reason you state.

However, once he defends and attempts to justify the behavior, you can't just dismiss it like that. He genuinely tried to make an argument for why that behavior is acceptable, which means that we have to take his argument in good faith and accept that he actually believes it.

If you believe that such behavior is acceptable, which the standards of common decency combined with Froggen's behavior force us to believe is the case with him, then you are an awful person even if you spend 99% of your life pretending that you aren't.