i want a champ i can micro

#21AmarajahPosted 11/2/2012 1:53:44 PM
Sounds like you should play starcraft or warcaft.
#22LysamusPosted 11/2/2012 1:58:55 PM
What do you enjoy about playing micro champions friend?

While I can't think of any heroes in LoL who match the limited definition suggested by your examples (I.E. summoner heroes with independent summons), perhaps by explaining what about micro heroes you find fun will help us in recommending a suitable champion to you.
---
"Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity, while one wise man forgets himself into immortality. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."
#23Jordo_dPosted 11/2/2012 2:53:57 PM
yeah...sounds like you'd rather be playing an RTS than a MOBA
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
#24Try_Harder_Nubz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 2:55:24 PM

While I can't think of any heroes in LoL who match the limited definition suggested by your examples (I.E. summoner heroes with independent summons), perhaps by explaining what about micro heroes you find fun will help us in recommending a suitable champion to you.

their versatility and scouting ability

nothing matches the pure awesomeness of bursting with panda/farming with druid's spirit wolf
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg
#25iXCelticXiPosted 11/2/2012 2:58:25 PM
While I fully agree, Riot has said they pretty much have no desire champs like this, yeah?
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#26iXCelticXiPosted 11/2/2012 2:59:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27LysamusPosted 11/2/2012 3:42:10 PM
Try_Harder_Nubz posted...

nothing matches the pure awesomeness of bursting with panda/farming with druid's spirit wolf

So it would appear you enjoy champions that can safely reveal/control the map and have lots of utility.

Twisted Fate might be up your ally TC. His pick a card ability gives him variable control over the enemy team in the form of group slow/single target stun abilities and his Ult gives him unparalleled map control. His skill set makes him an effective bursty AP mid champion that can also split pursue objectives.

Teemo is another possibility. His mushrooms are excellent map control tools and his versatility within the realms of LoL allow him to play in any of the three lanes effectively. He can be built AP or AD depending on personal preferences.

Lee Sin is a champion with a mix of offensive and defensive abilities who takes a skilled player to get maximum use from. Carrying wards also serves as an escape mechanic for Lee, thus passively encouraging you to provide map vision for your team. He can be played in jungle and top lane traditionally, but also has presence in mid lane.
---
"Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity, while one wise man forgets himself into immortality. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."
#28Try_Harder_Nubz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 3:44:41 PM
Try_Harder_Nubz posted...

So it would appear you enjoy champions that can safely reveal/control the map and have lots of utility.

Twisted Fate might be up your ally TC. His pick a card ability gives him variable control over the enemy team in the form of group slow/single target stun abilities and his Ult gives him unparalleled map control. His skill set makes him an effective bursty AP mid champion that can also split pursue objectives.

Teemo is another possibility. His mushrooms are excellent map control tools and his versatility within the realms of LoL allow him to play in any of the three lanes effectively. He can be built AP or AD depending on personal preferences.

Lee Sin is a champion with a mix of offensive and defensive abilities who takes a skilled player to get maximum use from. Carrying wards also serves as an escape mechanic for Lee, thus passively encouraging you to provide map vision for your team. He can be played in jungle and top lane traditionally, but also has presence in mid lane.

it's not that

it's the fact that we have no champions with actual controllable summons that have separate abilities
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg
#29hyorinryuPosted 11/2/2012 4:00:09 PM
Why doesn't anyone mention Orianna when it come to these things? You do more stuff with the ball than you with the bear or the ghouls.
---
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008