maknoooooooooooooooooooooon
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#422themagicpainmanPosted 11/4/2012 2:44:11 PM
Jax is such a ridiculous champ.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.
#423Blizzard09Posted 11/4/2012 2:45:06 PM
Slayn posted...
INC FOTM Nashor's Tooth Jax.

I build Nashor's all the time on Jax... and I see it often on him. Though it was kinda known already to build it on him.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#424samuricexPosted 11/4/2012 2:45:13 PM
I like how Maknoon leaped out of the fountain, then charged back in on purpose. What a boss.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#425Camel-RiderPosted 11/4/2012 2:46:04 PM
NA will never reach this level of good.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#426TansumiyaPosted 11/4/2012 2:46:31 PM
Why do ALL of the Cho'gaths in tournaments never build ANY ap whatsoever?

They severely underestimate the damage Cho'gath can do with just a RoA or Abyssal Scepter.
#427LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 11/4/2012 2:48:19 PM
Tansumiya posted...

They severely underestimate the damage Cho'gath can do with just a RoA or Abyssal Scepter.

because the point of chogath is to be an aura-bot and to eat every skillshot due to his ridiculous hitbox. building tanky and you will never die in teamfights unless you're focused, and if they're focusing you your team has already won the fight. not to mention he doesnt lose any utility (aoe knockup, aoe silence, ult)
---
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#428TansumiyaPosted 11/4/2012 2:49:27 PM
LiBe____BCNOFNe posted...
Tansumiya posted...

because the point of chogath is to be an aura-bot and to eat every skillshot due to his ridiculous hitbox. building tanky and you will never die in teamfights unless you're focused, and if they're focusing you your team has already won the fight. not to mention he doesnt lose any utility (aoe knockup, aoe silence, ult)

Thanks for proving my point.
#429LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 11/4/2012 2:50:10 PM
Tansumiya posted...
LiBe____BCNOFNe posted...
Tansumiya posted...

Thanks for proving my point.

udumb lol
---
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#430ryudo500Posted 11/4/2012 2:52:43 PM
Camel-Rider posted...
NA will never reach this level of good.

damn. so sad
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS