Official MLG Dallas Topic

#441SlaynPosted 11/4/2012 3:20:53 PM
I have never seen a Nashor's Tooth on Jax, either in game or in a guide. Also the commentors seemed a bit surprised as well.

And the reason why you don't see Cho building AP in tournaments is because they always take him jungle, which can't afford much AP. Also it seems the meta is to build top offensive and the jungler is the typical gp10 tank.
#442LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 11/4/2012 3:24:19 PM
DAT LULU

HAHAHAHAH
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#443Blizzard09Posted 11/4/2012 3:24:53 PM
_HeX posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Finally Zyra mid. I was beginning to think people had forgotten that she's even better suited as an AP mid.

Other mids are much better. But Zyra is a good answer for Ori, so I agree it was a wise choice to take her mid.

That's such dumb thing to say, especially when you're not backing it up with anything. Zyra's ONLY real drawback is lack of mobility, which can be fixed by using MS quints. She has major teamfight presence and can easily 100-0 someone with the right items.

Other AP's out damage her, use less mana, have better regen then her, have more mobility, escapes. The only thing she does better is have more CC then most AP's. Her has major teamfight presence as support.

Zyra is decent pick for mid, but there are much better picks for mid then her. But liek I said against Ori, Zyra is a smart pick.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#444_HeXPosted 11/4/2012 3:31:31 PM(edited)
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Finally Zyra mid. I was beginning to think people had forgotten that she's even better suited as an AP mid.

Other mids are much better. But Zyra is a good answer for Ori, so I agree it was a wise choice to take her mid.

That's such dumb thing to say, especially when you're not backing it up with anything. Zyra's ONLY real drawback is lack of mobility, which can be fixed by using MS quints. She has major teamfight presence and can easily 100-0 someone with the right items.

Other AP's out damage her, use less mana, have better regen then her, have more mobility, escapes. The only thing she does better is have more CC then most AP's. Her has major teamfight presence as support.

Zyra is decent pick for mid, but there are much better picks for mid then her. But liek I said against Ori, Zyra is a smart pick.

lol you're so full of BS

Again you're just making up with things while trying to be as vague as possible, saying things that aren't even remotely true and apparently is just your own personal bias.

Athene is more than enough to sustain Zyra, but you'll usually go for RoA as well which makes her mana issues nonexistant. Her damage is not lower than other AP mids, do give examples of all these mids that have so many escapes.

The fact is, most AP mids either have one or no escapes. Zyra has a nice snare, which is enough combined with MS quints.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#445G0dSlay3rPosted 11/4/2012 3:31:56 PM
Blizzard09 posted...

Damage? Zyra has above-average damage thanks to high base damage.
Mana? Zyra has below-average mana costs and low cooldowns.
#446Blizzard09Posted 11/4/2012 3:45:14 PM
_HeX posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...

lol you're so full of BS

Again you're just making up with things while trying to be as vague as possible, saying things that aren't even remotely true and apparently is just your own personal bias.

Athene is more than enough to sustain Zyra, but you'll usually go for RoA as well which makes her mana issues nonexistant. Her damage is not lower than other AP mids, do give examples of all these mids that have so many escapes.

The fact is, most AP mids either have one or no escapes. Zyra has a nice snare, which is enough combined with MS quints.

Annie, Ahri, Anivia, Cass, Kass, Kat, Kennen, Leblanc, Malz, Morg, Ori, Ziggs. All out damage her easy.

Never said others have soooo many escapes said others that are better choices have a escape. Zyra maybe a stomper in low elo's but not a strong pick in higher elo as others are much better for damage. Number one reason she is taken is for the CC she brings which as a support she brings the utility to a team fight. Riot made her damage less then most mids because of the CC she has. You can try and argue she is OP by saying she out damage other APs and is a better pick, but it don't change that she is weaker and less of better pick then other APs.

Then again I am trying to explain high elo to what a 1200-1300 elo player?
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#447SlaynPosted 11/4/2012 3:52:37 PM
ryudo500 posted...
GG azubu, such **** comp compared to NJSWDs

u were sayin
#448themagicpainmanPosted 11/4/2012 3:52:43 PM
So many plays in that last 30 seconds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.
#449viperesquePosted 11/4/2012 3:53:52 PM(edited)
Wait, what just happened? I clicked away for a minute when nothing was happening and swapped back to see the nexus blowing up.
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
#450DuDuDu10101Posted 11/4/2012 3:54:57 PM
viperesque posted...
Wait, what just happened? I clicked away for a minute when nothing was happening and swapped back to see the nexus blowing up.

we witnessed LOL 2.0 play

it'll never be seen in the US team play for the next 6 yrs
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.