Official MLG Dallas Topic

#451nyhustler208Posted 11/4/2012 3:57:46 PM
Wow that was a good game, that zyra build was straight magic pen only... That was a close game
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, 2k13 - Captain of the Pirates
#452ComputerLegacyPosted 11/4/2012 3:59:00 PM
dat 2x pd vayne amazing cpt jack confirmed #1 ad carry worldwide
---
My ideal woman:
http://imgur.com/JgGVU.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/5r6QW.jpg
#453samuricexPosted 11/4/2012 4:02:38 PM
Why was M5 not here? I really want to see them play against one of the Korean teams. Should have replaced one of the terrible NA teams with them.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#454gallantknightPosted 11/4/2012 4:03:54 PM
did azubu manage to take it?
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#455DuDuDu10101Posted 11/4/2012 4:04:29 PM
second set of BO3
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#456_HeXPosted 11/4/2012 4:06:09 PM(edited)
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
_HeX posted...
Other mids are much better. But Zyra is a good answer for Ori, so I agree it was a wise choice to take her mid.

That's such dumb thing to say, especially when you're not backing it up with anything. Zyra's ONLY real drawback is lack of mobility, which can be fixed by using MS quints. She has major teamfight presence and can easily 100-0 someone with the right items.

Other AP's out damage her, use less mana, have better regen then her, have more mobility, escapes. The only thing she does better is have more CC then most AP's. Her has major teamfight presence as support.

Zyra is decent pick for mid, but there are much better picks for mid then her. But liek I said against Ori, Zyra is a smart pick.

lol you're so full of BS

Again you're just making up with things while trying to be as vague as possible, saying things that aren't even remotely true and apparently is just your own personal bias.

Athene is more than enough to sustain Zyra, but you'll usually go for RoA as well which makes her mana issues nonexistant. Her damage is not lower than other AP mids, do give examples of all these mids that have so many escapes.

The fact is, most AP mids either have one or no escapes. Zyra has a nice snare, which is enough combined with MS quints.

Annie, Ahri, Anivia, Cass, Kass, Kat, Kennen, Leblanc, Malz, Morg, Ori, Ziggs. All out damage her easy.

Never said others have soooo many escapes said others that are better choices have a escape. Zyra maybe a stomper in low elo's but not a strong pick in higher elo as others are much better for damage. Number one reason she is taken is for the CC she brings which as a support she brings the utility to a team fight. Riot made her damage less then most mids because of the CC she has. You can try and argue she is OP by saying she out damage other APs and is a better pick, but it don't change that she is weaker and less of better pick then other APs.

Then again I am trying to explain high elo to what a 1200-1300 elo player?

LMAO

Annie = 1 escape (has to have 4 stacks up for a stun)
Anivia = 1 escape
Cass = 1 escape, has to burn ult
Orianna = 1 escape
Ziggs = 1 escape
Leblanc = falls off hard lategame
Zyra = 1 escape

The only ones who outdamage Zyra would be Cassiopeia and Katarina, Zyra still deals more AOE damage. If you had bothered to look up the AP ratios and basic damage of these champions and Zyra you'd realize this. But you wouldn't want to ruin that ignorant douche thing you've got going, now would you?

You're failing across the board to come up with any decent examples. Trying to make it sound like champions like Ahri is better when Zyra has above decent damage and twice the teamfight utility Ahri has. I've never claimed Zyra is OP, again you're coming up with complete and utter BS. I have merely stated that Zyra is not mediocre as you're clearly trying to make her out to be.

All you've done is dig yourself an even deeper hole, now do lie in it.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and don't try to "explain" something you clearly couldn't begin to grasp the concept of. If I want the inputs of a 3 digit elo player I'll give you a call.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#457nyhustler208Posted 11/4/2012 4:13:35 PM
they banned the two hyper carries lol...

they dont want no champs that can 1v3 the team lol
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, 2k13 - Captain of the Pirates
#458TomorrowDogPosted 11/4/2012 4:16:56 PM
Azubu Blaze with the failed lane swap, leash blue for enemy jungle.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#459EliteGuard99Posted 11/4/2012 4:18:41 PM
I came in late what's the score currently? Or did the finals just begin?
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#460Blizzard09Posted 11/4/2012 4:21:43 PM
LMAO

Annie = 1 escape (has to have 4 stacks up for a stun)
Anivia = 1 escape
Cass = 1 escape, has to burn ult
Orianna = 1 escape
Ziggs = 1 escape
Leblanc = falls off hard lategame
Zyra = 1 escape

The only ones who outdamage Zyra would be Cassiopeia and Katarina, Zyra still deals more AOE damage. If you had bothered to look up the AP ratios and basic damage of these champions and Zyra you'd realize this. But you wouldn't want to ruin that ignorant douche thing you've got going, now would you?

You're failing across the board to come up with any decent examples. Trying to make it sound like champions like Ahri is better when Zyra has above decent damage and twice the teamfight utility Ahri has. I've never claimed Zyra is OP, again you're coming up with complete and utter BS. I have merely stated that Zyra is not mediocre as you're clearly trying to make her out to be.

All you've done is dig yourself an even deeper hole, now do lie in it.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and don't try to "explain" something you clearly couldn't begin to grasp the concept of. If I want the inputs of a 3 digit elo player I'll give you a call.
--------------

You can't read can you.. I never said those champs have more escapes I said they out damage her... Way to show you can't read at all.

Its okay to be low elo and think Zrya out damages everyone. You say I don't give example? I gave you perfect examples and your defence is no with nothing at all to back up what you say.

I never stated Zyra was bad. You are trying to say stuff that was never even said. You are the one saying Zyra out damaged other AP mids, when all I said was there are better picks and that is why she is taken as a support. |I also never said she didnt have team fight presence, I actually agrees she did and also said thats why she makes a good support also. There is a reason in 2k+ elo that other mids are taken over Zyra and that she is played more as support rather then mid. So you can argue that your elo hell play is that of top elo players.

Do yourself a favor and don't say any more about elo or how you think higher elo players play.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.