Skintimidation, is it real?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Skintimidation, is it real?
3 years ago#1
Do skins influence performance? - Results (314 votes)
Yes, Skins = Wins!
53.18% (167 votes)
No, I'm not afraid of someone's (parent's) credit card!
46.82% (147 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Made this topic, cuz I always pay attention to skins in loading.
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
3 years ago#2
Yes it means that person has more knowledge on that current champ, of course there are exceptions but the majority who have skins for a champ play better then those with orignal.
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
3 years ago#3
If you buy a skin you probably at least like playing the character so you could very well be better with that character over another.

Really I think the real issue is I don't immediately recognize which champ that is with a skin over the normal one. Course in about 15 seconds that kinda goes out the window.
3 years ago#4
Skins always mean wins, proven fact of life.
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
3 years ago#5
3 years ago#6
Ofc, Pulsefire Ez scares the crap out of everyone.
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
3 years ago#7
My initial thought is usually "oh, this guy has a skin, he must know this champ", but after 1,000 or so games I really can't see any difference in skill level.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
3 years ago#8
I honestly feel like it depends on the skin. Some skins seem to attract terrible players. But then, some skins dominate. Frostfire Annie always wrecks my team when I play against one, while any Darius with a skin seem to be the only Darius' I can stomp in without picking Riven.
3 years ago#9
Yeah, I tend to play much more cautiously if the enemy team has skins then if they didn't. Something about it makes me wonder why people would spend money on a champ they don't play, and it makes me scared ;-;
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
3 years ago#10
Nothing motivates me from more to stomp someone who has a skin when i'm opposing lane from them. I AINT NEVA SCURRRED
Caitlyn main. ***** what the haters say
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Skintimidation, is it real?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived