All champs have no CDs. Who is the strongest?

#11ZimmianZiskPosted 11/3/2012 6:31:59 AM
Mana and Mana regen become the most important stat in lol.

except on champs who are manaless.

I think they become the most OP, just because they get full utility outright, with no need to itemize.

Which, I guess, makes Trynd the most OP, by nature of being literally unkillable at level 6, while any similar champs would eventually run out of mana.Though even he wouldn't be unstoppable. Garen could keep a constant barrage of silences on him with his Q, making him unable to re-ult. anyone with a cheap, but normally long-cooldown stun would destroy him.

Olaf would be buffed simply by nature of his ult (permanently on once you get the mana regen for it, of course) making him immune to the permanent stuns and slows everyone else will be relying on, and being able to true-damage down anyone who can't turn invulnerable theoretically instantly.

If Karthus can reach level 6, yes, he would become a strong contender, provided that no-one had permanent invulnerability. But so would Viegar, who could stun for days if the enemy invulned, and do stupid amounts of burst damage with infinite ults.

Also, consider Darius. His ult, as it stands, is powerful, but if you misjudge the enemy health and your damage you either waste time hitting them more, or put your ult on cooldown. Now imagine if he could just spam his ult exclusively.

But let's make an assumption that you still had the CD on ults, just not on standard abilities.

Well, that only makes people who can invuln weaker, and throws anyone who doesn't rely on mana even further up the list. Imagine a Katarina who could shunpo onto you, spin to win four times, then shunpo again and repeat infinitely.

And to keep it possible to contend with that, everyone would build an archangels staff first. unless they scaled off ad, then a manamune.

honestly, ADC's would stop being a thing, while ADCasters would become quite popular.

Also, Vlad can now stay submerged permanently without building any mana items because he scales off of HP, and even if you disregard ults he can stay untargetable forever because its % based and heals you.
---
The original assassin of joy
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#12CBratePosted 11/3/2012 6:36:59 AM(edited)
Soraka's infinite ults.
From fountain.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 158 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: pabIito
#13funkedelikePosted 11/3/2012 6:38:47 AM
Shaco. hue
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#14tpoyoyPosted 11/3/2012 7:31:47 AM
poppy
#15Godspeed2000Posted 11/3/2012 7:50:15 AM
Whoever reaches level 6 first wins.
---
This.
#16iiTryhardPosted 11/3/2012 7:52:23 AM
Skarner, drag enemy ADC back into base
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#17MMG_Posted 11/3/2012 7:52:26 AM
Tryndamere.

Kayle can ge stunned while in her ult so no.
Zilean can get stunned after reviving.
---
Not changing this sig until Riot makes Darius scream "NOXIAAAA" when he ults.
Nov 2 2012.
#18WynnSilvergazePosted 11/3/2012 7:55:27 AM
yep, Trynd since he has no mana.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#19SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/3/2012 7:59:14 AM
ZimmianZisk posted...
Though even he wouldn't be unstoppable. Garen could keep a constant barrage of silences on him with his Q, making him unable to re-ult. anyone with a cheap, but normally long-cooldown stun would destroy him.

He can ult through any cc btw, incase you didn't know. Although you just need to build a QS Sash and take cleanse and Trynd will win any 1v1 in this scenario.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#20iiTryhardPosted 11/3/2012 8:12:01 AM
Also, rengar is now permanently invis. He can restealth immediately after getting a kill and get away, or continue to destroy team.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg