All champs have no CDs. Who is the strongest?

#51GorenksPosted 11/3/2012 12:00:29 PM
I didn't read any posts, but none of them would be immortal because of mana issues. and they would have to wait til level 6 to get to that point. Which would be impossible if someone is just spamming abilities.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#52MizunoRyuuPosted 11/3/2012 12:03:00 PM
Janna... Blowaway, knockup, shield, slow, imagine the disruption...

Also, Darius.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#53Sharingan_User3Posted 11/3/2012 12:05:45 PM
Even more shrooms every ******* where.
#54MMG_Posted 11/3/2012 12:08:59 PM
SophieLuvsTofu posted...
You guys are all wrong.

I'm surprised, most of you are pretty smart.

Any champion with hard CC easily beats out any champion with sustain...for example trynd is terrible against someone with a stun since he can't recast his ult.

Stun=No ult.

So my answer is Blitzcrank, Alistar, *Ashe especially, etc with good CC

I was about to answer seriously until I read this guys username...
---
Not changing this sig until Riot makes Darius scream "NOXIAAAA" when he ults.
Nov 2 2012.
#55KaosMKVIIIPosted 11/3/2012 12:13:38 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
Karthus has a windup on his ult which would effectively prevent it from being spammed.

Soraka doesn't. The only thing you could do to stop her from giving her team +200 health regen per second would be to try and spam Ashe arrows at spawn or something.

unless the enemy team had a soraka, karthus would win out on anyone without any healing abilities.

you can't B because he'd interrupt it, and you'll be hit by several Requiems on the way back to base. even with no cooldowns on heals, you need a lot of mana regen, possibly athene's as well as blue, to be able to stay in lane.
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel
#56GForceDragonPosted 11/3/2012 12:15:49 PM
Sivir could do it with limitless spell-shields and a lot of mashing W (or E, can't remember).
---
"vfgn jhjmn ku vgf cdf vgbj mnkmjn k" - DarkSyrup
#57OmfgitsBlahPosted 11/3/2012 12:17:49 PM
KaosMKVIII posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
Karthus has a windup on his ult which would effectively prevent it from being spammed.

Soraka doesn't. The only thing you could do to stop her from giving her team +200 health regen per second would be to try and spam Ashe arrows at spawn or something.

unless the enemy team had a soraka, karthus would win out on anyone without any healing abilities.

you can't B because he'd interrupt it, and you'll be hit by several Requiems on the way back to base. even with no cooldowns on heals, you need a lot of mana regen, possibly athene's as well as blue, to be able to stay in lane.

Karthus would have to hit 6 to requiem. Yorick, Kassadin, Ryze, Annie, Talon... nobody would let him hit 6.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#58XEvent-HorizonXPosted 11/3/2012 12:18:57 PM
Then fighters and tanks that don't use MP would be grossly overpowered.
---
Signatures are for the weak.
#59YordlePosted 11/3/2012 12:21:26 PM
Tryndamere. He can ult even if he was CCed so nothing can stop him from face tanking turrets permanently.
---
LoL Ign: Haiistorm
#60OmfgitsBlahPosted 11/3/2012 12:22:47 PM
Yordle posted...
Tryndamere. He can ult even if he was CCed so nothing can stop him from face tanking turrets permanently.

That, and he could reach level 6, thanks to inherent immortality from his Q.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca