What to do if you are being locked out of lane phase

#1LoveFreakFlonnePosted 11/4/2012 3:33:39 AM
So just had a game were I was completely **** blocked from any minion kills by the other team (1v2, stun/silence galore) should I just abandon my lane and help out other lanes, try to get some jungle kills? or just avoid feeding them, but stay there, and not really get any kills?
---
I'm just a dirty little pop song, that keeps running through your brain. And even though you know its so wrong you're gonna love going insane.
#2GotTheGreensPosted 11/4/2012 3:35:44 AM
I have trouble dealing with this problem as well... everyone says to:

1. Camp at turret
2. Just get EXP
3. Ignore your CS

But then this puts you so far behind you're pretty much useless...
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#3SephirothPrimePosted 11/4/2012 3:37:26 AM
you can very succesfully farm under the turret with absolutely any champion. if you cant, you actually deserve to be useless and to be reported for being a horrible player.
---
Everybody dance, do-do-do
Clap your hands, clap your hands
#4Will_UnderscorePosted 11/4/2012 3:37:55 AM
Dealing with a 1v2 lane depends on the champs, but be extremely careful not to push your lane. If left alone and at least 1 person on their side is last hitting, the lane will eventually come to you. If you push it even a little, the 1v2 will capitalize and lock lane against you, effectively denying you farm.

If it does get to that point, you more or less have to rely on your team to pull you out of that hole.
---
And all the feeders and trolls will look up and shout "Carry us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No"
#5MishimaBloodPosted 11/4/2012 3:38:41 AM
Why are you not mentioning the champs? It would be easier if u do, so we can give u some good advise
#6happyscrub1Posted 11/4/2012 3:39:05 AM
If you are in 1 vs 2 lane... it's mostly about what your jungle do, not what you do. It's his job to make the most out of them not having a jungle. You will fall behind unless the 2 people you are against are dumb.

A more advance tactic (if you understand and have a willing team) is to switch your lanes around to something that's more favorable. Like if your mid will be better at solo'n top vs 2 and you can go mid. Or if u'll do better going bot and ur bot going top. ect.

If they both teams are doing a 1 vs 2 lane, try to switch to have the best set up

If you are just getting owned and feeding hard, there's nothing wrong with letting your tower die. Go roam and jungle to end laning.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#7shadow99226Posted 11/4/2012 3:39:20 AM
If you can stay within exp range, keep up in levels while staying reasonably high in health and just last hit when the wave pushes to your tower. If their team has no jungler, hope yours can press the advantage in other lanes early.

Eventually, your jungler will gank and both of you will have a level advantage on them, and if you get a kill, you'll be in good shape.

If you die early, you might as well roam.

Note that some champs have a better time in 2v1 lanes than others. If you chose Kennen or Mundo or something, you'll have a better time than if you chose Jax or Nasus.
#8happyscrub1Posted 11/4/2012 3:39:37 AM
SephirothPrime posted...
you can very succesfully farm under the turret with absolutely any champion

^ lies and slander
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#9End_of_DayPosted 11/4/2012 3:39:59 AM
if its really bad, theres no use sticking around doing nothin
accept the lane loss and start helping your mid & jungler, and / or get help from mid / jungler
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#10LoveFreakFlonne(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:42:20 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
Why are you not mentioning the champs? It would be easier if u do, so we can give u some good advise

Well mainly I was hoping for generic advice that might work for all situations since Im still trying to find my playstyle/ favorite champions...

Anyway for this one I was Teemo vs Soraka/Viergar.
---
I'm just a dirty little pop song, that keeps running through your brain. And even though you know its so wrong you're gonna love going insane.