What to do if you are being locked out of lane phase

#11SephirothPrimePosted 11/4/2012 3:46:19 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...
you can very succesfully farm under the turret with absolutely any champion

^ lies and slander

see, i can already imagine you with your mouth open drooling excessively with a bucket full of piss under your chair trying so hard to get those last hits combining the power of every single IQ point you have trying to figure out how much dmg that tower will do to that minion or how much dmg that tower will do to THAT minion, because its all so very complicated. but at the end of the day you just couldnt do it, could you, you just had to hit those minions randomly just for the tower to get the last hit.
---
Everybody dance, do-do-do
Clap your hands, clap your hands
#12happyscrub1Posted 11/4/2012 3:50:33 AM
SephirothPrime posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...

^ lies and slander

see, i can already imagine you with your mouth open drooling excessively with a bucket full of piss under your chair trying so hard to get those last hits combining the power of every single IQ point you have trying to figure out how much dmg that tower will do to that minion or how much dmg that tower will do to THAT minion, because its all so very complicated. but at the end of the day you just couldnt do it, could you, you just had to hit those minions randomly just for the tower to get the last hit.

Even pro players get shutdown in tournaments when forced to 1 vs 2 (which why yorick got a bump in popularity with this tactic). Go drink your "bucket of piss" on that.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#13SephirothPrimePosted 11/4/2012 4:48:56 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...

^ lies and slander

Even pro players get shutdown in tournaments when forced to 1 vs 2 (which why yorick got a bump in popularity with this tactic). Go drink your "bucket of piss" on that.

not sure if tool or troll. your rebuttal is a sad strawman mentioning going against two pros as a solo lane in a tournament, that is ridiculous.
---
Everybody dance, do-do-do
Clap your hands, clap your hands
#14happyscrub1Posted 11/4/2012 5:11:33 AM
SephirothPrime posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...

^ lies and slander

not sure if tool or troll. your rebuttal is a sad strawman mentioning going against two pros as a solo lane in a tournament, that is ridiculous.

2 pros against 1 pro = 2 noobs vs 1 noob = 2 regular players vs 1 regular player

Look Mom, I'm doing ratios!!!!
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#15End_of_DayPosted 11/4/2012 10:52:10 AM
if you really ARE that far under, yes it is possible to find yourself in a situation where you cannot even farm under tower safely. why is anyone trying to say otherwise? it's a little ridiculous to suggest something like that is impossible.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#16FlareZeroPosted 11/4/2012 11:01:03 AM
Farm the best you can under your tower. Know your strengths and weaknesses so you can avoid being turret dove and hope your jungler knows how to abuse a 1v2 situation. If it comes down to it, let your tower fall and free farm afterwards. It's better to let it drop if they can constantly dive you than go 0/5 and then losing it.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#17_HeXPosted 11/4/2012 11:05:11 AM
SephirothPrime posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...

^ lies and slander

Are you mentally challenged or just plain ***** stupid? Some champions have really slow AA speed and if they are melee on top of that it means you're gonna take punishment every time you last hit - even under your turret.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.