Just had the most interesting game.

#11SheenyGod(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 2:17:00 AM
Master Cilander posted...
I actually sympathize with that Taric.

How did Graves do that badly.

It sounds like it was precipitated by something.

He had 37 CS in a 37 minute game. That's one cs per minute.

He was sitting in base along with taric for more than half the game
---
I'm not racist i dont care what color my slave is
GameFaqs-Trolling made easy
#12Cirrus101Posted 11/5/2012 2:29:09 AM
Love those games where you don't know whether laugh, cry, or scream. Had one myself yesterday. a 5 support team (soraka, sona, lulu, blitz, alistair). they destroyed us. Demoralized doesn't even begin to describe the feeling.
---
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/
#13VrrrooomPosted 11/5/2012 3:24:40 AM
spirit visage graves, why :(
---
;)
#14Fenrir the WolfPosted 11/5/2012 5:57:17 AM
Love those games where you don't know whether laugh, cry, or scream. Had one myself yesterday. a 5 support team (soraka, sona, lulu, blitz, alistair). they destroyed us. Demoralized doesn't even begin to describe the feeling.

What was the composition? I'm gonna guess here... Soraka mid, Lulu top, Ali jungle, Sona ADC, and Blitz support?
---
And then John was a zombie.
#15profDEADPOOLPosted 11/5/2012 6:22:29 AM

What was the composition? I'm gonna guess here... Soraka mid, Lulu top, Ali jungle, Sona ADC, and Blitz support?

Well that would actually be a pretty decent team comp...
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing