Looking to buy the most underpowered champ

#41Unit1027Posted 11/4/2012 7:21:52 PM
Fizz
#42AlkereonPosted 11/4/2012 7:36:52 PM
The fact that nobody can agree on which Champions are outclassed or just under-rated makes me think that every Champion has some kind of use at the moment.

That said, I think that Heimerdinger or Master Yi (When built AD) are the weakest Champions in the game right now. The Revered Inventor is really good at pushing and holding lanes though, so that can be extremely effective in some situations.
---
It must have been something I ate.
#43shadow99226Posted 11/4/2012 7:38:23 PM
Rammus is probably one of the worst. He can barely jungle, and he can't gank until he gets a few levels.
#44New_PantsPosted 11/4/2012 7:55:32 PM
I think it's Sion. He was the first champ I purchased and I still like him as a champion, but his kit is just plain awful. And AD champ with one AD centered ability (ult), and an AP champ with two useless abilities (E and ult). Needs a rework pronto.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#45pyth151Posted 11/4/2012 8:11:28 PM
Sion scales infinitely though. You let him get his full farm and he's more or less unstoppable.
---
SC2 account - pyth152@gmail.com
#46AriavoltagePosted 11/4/2012 8:12:12 PM
Only correct answer is karma......
Heimier isn't that bad.
Sejuani is just hugely underrated.
Syndrya is fine.
Trundle is just lol no.
Viktor is super good, go check out the zyra champion spotlight xD
#47T-Viral-XPosted 11/4/2012 10:55:05 PM
LOL people thinking heimer is bad. Do they even play him extensively?
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#48LordClydePosted 11/4/2012 11:21:08 PM(edited)
Poppy UP? lolwat?

Karma is UP...

Fizz

One of the hardest snowballing champs UP? lolwat again.
#49SozanekPosted 11/4/2012 11:23:52 PM
Ok, I play most of the underplayed champs, so there....

Sejuani on lane (top) have a horrible early game, so she's terrible there. In the jungle her clear times aren't bad, however her ganks pre-6 aren't really good (she's got too little damage). In other words she's quite useless in early game.
She's quite useful in late game teamfights though (disabling, slowing every enemy in the team fight + DMG from her W while enemies are on permafrost isn't bad).

Karma is a terrible bot support. However, she's pretty decent on mid (AP build), since she wins quite a lot of match-ups, and then is very useful at keeping carry alive in teamfights, while doing nice damage to enemies. She also requires more skill than it seems like it, both from her and her team.

Trundle on lane (top) isn't bad. His sustain is good, and he can't be ganked easily (I know it doesn't seem like it, but it's true). Also, he makes ganks easier for jungler.
In jungle I find him pretty much impossible to counter-jungle... But he needs level 4 to gank effectively, and even then his ganks are not the best (enemy team must REALLY out of position for him to work).
Also, he got quite strong early, but only mediocre late.

Heimerdinger is the worst of these champs honestly. I mean, sure. He can counter-junglea bit (not being jungler himself), can do Dragon fast (preferably with the help of the jungler at level 5), and it's very hard to push him out of lane, thanks to his insane pushing abilities. However, he is bad at any fights with other champions. He's squishy, he doesn't scale all that well, his stun is the goddamn hardest to hit skillshot I've seen (a bit easier on ulti) and his turrets are easily destroyed (and they are the source of most of his damage).
Still, if you've got team that know what he does, you can take advantage of his other uses (split-pushing, counter-jungling, and taking all the dragons).
---
Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#50Suffer_NotPosted 11/4/2012 11:56:16 PM
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=ranked&type=champion-loserate&range=weekly

Elise.
---
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/gejsiv/Ninetailsfoxladyedit.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX