people who say "easy" at the end of games. punish or pardon?

#101EnclosurePosted 11/5/2012 8:22:07 PM
Ephemeral1 posted...
Kirbix posted...
Ephemeral1 posted...
Christ, how do you people function in real life without a tribunal to go tattling to? Grow up and stop being so thin skinned.

You're one of those kids who gets put in detention after school and defiantly claims that "school rules are stupid and so I shouldn't have to follow them!" Aren't you?

Rules are rules. Feel free to whine when you're punished for not following them, but they are what they are.

I'm one of those adults who expects other people to act like adults and not start crying over something as trivial as language use. Not an unfair expectation considering the nature of online games and their ratings. If you're looking for a more juvenile gaming experience, I recommend pokemon. I'd watch out, though - you'll get quite a taunting from those gym leaders, and I don't think they can be reported.

Am I the only one who thought "wow, someone hasnt played pokemon metagame" after reading that?
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#102samuricexPosted 11/5/2012 8:41:05 PM
Punish because always punish to get dat 5 IP.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#103kiba312Posted 11/5/2012 8:43:17 PM
Why punish? When people say easy you know that your team sucks and its not like them saying easy would make you lose exp or something
So why bother?
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#104master_redPosted 11/5/2012 8:45:25 PM
Ephemeral1 posted...
Christ, how do you people function in real life without a tribunal to go tattling to? Grow up and stop being so thin skinned.

-Tells others to be thick skinned.
-Whines because he can't be a douche over the internet. Heaven forbid you have to control your tongue.

Grow up. /EZ
---
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR
#105Ephemeral1Posted 11/5/2012 9:26:56 PM
master_red posted...
Ephemeral1 posted...

-Whines because he can't be a douche over the internet. Heaven forbid you have to control your tongue.

Grow up. /EZ

One of the two of us is going to be incredibly disappointed with life when our expectations aren't met. I'll give you a hint: it won't be me.
#106EnclosurePosted 11/5/2012 10:20:45 PM
Ephemeral1 posted...
master_red posted...
Ephemeral1 posted...

Grow up. /EZ

One of the two of us is going to be incredibly disappointed with life when our expectations aren't met. I'll give you a hint: it won't be me.

Both of you are right.
It just depends on whether you are the employer or the employee.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#107gkh5Posted 11/5/2012 10:29:33 PM
You are a little ***** if you honestly report someone for that LOL. Yes it's a bit of a douche move but trash talk is a part of any game and if you can't handle it, you are probably the same kid that gets harassed in school because you're an easy target and overreact to people's attempts to get under your skin.

All this being said, I don't say it myself (albeit I'm game for some good smack talking from time to to time during a match). But if you honestly get offended or see this as a punishable offense, you should let your balls drop lol.

And before someone calls me out as just some e-tough guy, I play on a major collegiate sports team and hear much worse than "gg easy" in almost any given game and that's just part of it. Are you gonna be friendly to the person/team trying to beat you? **** that, you want to mop the floor with them if you can and make a statement.
#108SpacefrisianPosted 11/6/2012 4:05:36 AM
Pardon.

Freedom of speech and thought.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#109g-cube_mastaPosted 11/6/2012 4:43:07 AM
I don't punish for "Gg noobz" and the like but what I will do is scrutinize the case and the other games and be overly harsh for those offenses.

I don't think I've ever ended up pardoning one because of this. Usually these guys have been intentionally feeding or harassing people etc.,

but idk i don't do tribunal anymore
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board Heart Platinum Champion~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#110KeiHazuki99Posted 11/6/2012 5:15:23 AM
Punish.

What is the point of saying "Easy"?
Is there any reason other than insulting the other team?