Who are canonically the most powerful champions?

#51WyrmcraftPosted 11/5/2012 7:01:08 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
Swain is at the very least using a giant demon bird to augment his own powers. At the worst, he is a giant demon bird pretending to be a crippled Noxian soldier in order to further his own ends. Afterall, there are no historic records of his birth, exploits, or existence prior to him showing up at a military hospital and then joining the army despite being wounded. I would not put it past Tzeentch to take over the body of a dead soldier and create an identity with it.

No silly, Swain is Creed.

CREED!!!!
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#52funkys-flightsPosted 11/5/2012 7:16:03 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

Xerath would be super strong if he weren't dead and bound to a sarcophagus. But he's working on that.

He isn't dead..he performed a ritual that was so powerful he would either die or become an ascended form...and the second option happened. He was locked away like any ancient 'evil' power will be and has finally become released. Part of the hinderance remains.

So if jax can have a 'real' weapon, that's great. Xerath has existed for (quote) "eons" and has shown with time these chains weaken. If jax is allowed no handicaps, so shall xerath. Who would win: an ascended being existing for eons with seemingly limitless powers, (quote) "beyond the limitations of a mortal body" ? Or jax...lol.
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#53BarocratesPosted 11/5/2012 7:16:50 PM
funkys-flights posted...
Suffer_Not posted...

Xerath would be super strong if he weren't dead and bound to a sarcophagus. But he's working on that.

He isn't dead..he performed a ritual that was so powerful he would either die or become an ascended form...and the second option happened. He was locked away like any ancient 'evil' power will be and has finally become released. Part of the hinderance remains.

So if jax can have a 'real' weapon, that's great. Xerath has existed for (quote) "eons" and has shown with time these chains weaken. If jax is allowed no handicaps, so shall xerath. Who would win: an ascended being existing for eons with seemingly limitless powers, (quote) "beyond the limitations of a mortal body" ? Or jax...lol.

Easy. Jax.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#54Suffer_NotPosted 11/5/2012 7:18:09 PM
No silly, Swain is Creed.

CREED!!!!

Spoilers.
Creed certainly seems a bit too tricky to be a normal Guardsmen, doesn't he? It's almost like everything he does goes... Just as planned.

Just saying :V
---
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/gejsiv/Ninetailsfoxladyedit.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#55DaHuddManPosted 11/5/2012 7:35:46 PM(edited)
Didn't Syndra destroy her master and everyone at the magic school? Sounds pretty BA to me

Edit: nvm, didn't realize how godly some of these champs are. So would Fiora potentially be one of the weakest?
---
Insomnium, Swallow the Sun, Agalloch- These are good bands.
#56Dragonfable101Posted 11/5/2012 7:31:22 PM
"Nasas pls come mid der gankan mi."
"I can Anibia I ned farm de creps2
"Nasas der cumming Nasas pls"
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#57gene0129Posted 11/5/2012 7:51:01 PM
ITT Jax fanboys overrating Jax's lore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YjN4T.png
No such thing as "real" or "fake" metal. Just crybaby elitists being crybabies.
#58themagicpainmanPosted 11/5/2012 7:54:56 PM
Swain is at the very least using a giant demon bird to augment his own powers. At the worst, he is a giant demon bird pretending to be a crippled Noxian soldier in order to further his own ends. Afterall, there are no historic records of his birth, exploits, or existence prior to him showing up at a military hospital and then joining the army despite being wounded. I would not put it past Tzeentch to take over the body of a dead soldier and create an identity with it.

What if... What if Swain is Kog's dad.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#59HasirePosted 11/5/2012 8:59:26 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

Jax is the guy who beats the unbeatable, though. That's his entire character. We know nothing about him but he doesn't lose.
---
NA: Hasire
EU East: Khepas
#60EnclosurePosted 11/5/2012 9:09:38 PM
From what I remember, Jax was stated to be undefeated in the arena.
Undefeated =/= unbeatable.
Arena =/= all situations.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg