Who are canonically the most powerful champions?

#71funkys-flightsPosted 11/6/2012 12:20:38 AM
NinjaKangaroo posted...
Guys, Jax's bio literally says he's unbeatable....

And he's the ONLY one who has had special sanctions applied to him to limit his power after the fact that he's on the fields.

He really is that damn good, and no one actually knows what he is. You're arguing a point that's disproved by his own lore telling it like it is.

except that he isn't the only one. Once again, xerath is still chained, hindering most of his powers. unchained=full super saiyan. Hence the body armor he has in league.

As far as jax's story: hell yeah it was bad ass. Then some 50 more champions entered the league, turning his lore pretty outdated and without proof he is still the 'undefeated master'. Sure he was some years ago, but is it true he still is? No answer.

Additionally, Jax follows orders and is clearly under the summoners. Xerath sees them as merely tools to break his chains, and once that day comes they will cower beneath him! He even joins the league willingly at his discretion rather than an acceptance list of summoners. Screw the list - Xerath decides when he will join!
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#72BuIzeebPosted 11/6/2012 12:21:29 AM
Tristana is the strongest cannonically, Gangplank is second
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#73funkys-flightsPosted 11/6/2012 12:29:21 AM
Black_Mage_Meee posted...
Guys like Brand and Xerath aren't out and about destroying the world because they're locked up by a bunch of summoners.
Cho'gath stays in the League only because he feels like it.
Fiddlesticks stays locked up because nobody managed to get rid of him

I won't argue with fiddle's...When I first read his it was bad ass..Problem is it offers not much in terms of comparability. Same with a lot of other lores. That's why this is so pointless.

STILL! I stand by xerath. He is not locked up by the summoners, rather using them as pawns to reach his once full potential. The ones who enchained him were ancient mages.

Imagine an mma match where one fighter has agreed to use sock'em boppers as a handicap. The other has recently been handcuffed and in doing so can only combat with about 50% of his full potential. Now these two are still competing and even besting other fighters who are at their maximum strength (fiora, teemo, j4 etc..). Yet between the two at full potential, the one who releases their hand cuffs will surely best the other
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#74Dragonfable101Posted 11/6/2012 3:10:12 AM
Hasire posted...
while Kayle might not win against Jax, Kayle and her entire planet of super angels probably could.

I want to see this happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SvoJZQ_l7k&feature=relmfu

then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crIzMAMIeYM&feature=relmfu

A little close?
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#75zeppelin312Posted 11/6/2012 3:15:39 AM
BuIzeeb posted...
Tristana is the strongest cannonically, Gangplank is second

10/10

*claps*
#76qqaaxxPosted 11/6/2012 3:28:27 AM
"Nasas pls come mid der gankan mi."
"I can Anibia I ned farm de creps2
"Nasas der cumming Nasas pls"

I have no idea why, but this is easily the best post in the topic
---
insert sig here
#77Dragonfable101Posted 11/6/2012 3:45:14 AM
qqaaxx posted...

I have no idea why, but this is easily the best post in the topic

Can't take any credit, saw this posted in one of the threads here by "shadyelf" a while back and shed tears of laughter.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/201/0/a/nasus_pls_by_imperfectchimera-d57y565.jpg

1000000000/10
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#78anilEhilatedPosted 11/6/2012 3:55:44 AM
It is heavily implied that Jax cheated.
---
For who could ever...?
#79MwarriorHieiPosted 11/6/2012 4:02:17 AM

---
o.o
#80silentsong333Posted 11/6/2012 4:32:10 AM