What Role do you Main?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What Role do you Main?
3 years ago#31
I'm surprised us adc'ers are the least represented.
bricks on bricks on bricks
3 years ago#32
Sword_Slasher posted...
I'm surprised us adc'ers are the least represented.

Because they are usually associated with the "RAWR I NEED KILLS BUT I DONT REALIZE HOW EASILY I DIE" group.

I like to do either top (unless I am up vs a jungler, I can handle my top without much of a hitch) or adc. Support be the death of me tho unless it is a kill support like Jax where we focus on shutting down the enemy team
Arizonians are not Fremen, they keep out of the sun as much as possible, and that they only survive through the copious use of air conditioning. - Damar
3 years ago#33
more supports than I imagined
3 years ago#34
In order

AD carry

3 years ago#35
Top, Mid, Jungle. Bot lane is always a mess for me. I have to be in a good mood and using either Lee, Skarner, or Nocturne to jungle. I can carry harder as mid, but I have so much more fun using the champions that go top.
3 years ago#36
I say top, but I also play a mean Jungle, and Mid. I'm also a Sub-par but decent and capable Vayne and Trist if I can get a good support. I will lose if forced to play a support that isn't pantheon or Leona though.
CheeseItBaggins- "I found a great build for Twitch as AD Carry. I just lock in Tristana and do better."
3 years ago#37
Take Top when no one else wants it (so never).

Try to get Adc if I can't.

Nunu Jungle is my safety school.

If that fails I dodge lols.
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
3 years ago#38
I can Jungle, AD, and Top pretty solid. My support is alright. I can't pull off the sickest plays but I know what I'm doing. I haven't touched mid in forever unless trolling normals.
Buildings. Banzai Gaming. Masters Zerg.
"Luckily, he's pulling all of his SCV's. That will help him defend against the banelings." - EGIdrA
3 years ago#39
I used to main tanks.

Now i'm forced to either jungle or support
3 years ago#40
I main Jungle or Support, but I'd rather play jungle most of the time.

I play sick Lulu and Sona, though.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What Role do you Main?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived