What Role do you Main?

#41zefigPosted 11/6/2012 4:28:22 PM
I like how many support mains mention jungle as their secondary role (I myself am in this group).

So what is it? Do we not like CSing? Do we enjoy soaking up the blame whenever anything goes wrong? Why support/jungle?
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#42Leon Vine VanyaPosted 11/6/2012 4:50:13 PM
Primary role is support w/ jungle/mid being secondary. I really don't like playing top or ADC but will if I have to >_>
---
#43Last_matterPosted 11/6/2012 4:57:47 PM
I don't understand why people feel the need to lie on gfaqs.
All those ''support'' main are either lying or not playing support in most of their games. From 1100 to 1800 elo I have never seen two player in the same game asking for support yet there are people in most games arguing for other roles and forcing last pick support..

Almost 1 player on 5 maining support is bullsh*t
---
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil
#44ZjakzPosted 11/6/2012 5:00:27 PM
Elemental_Guard posted...
I fill, but I like to pick top or adc

---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
#45RihawfPosted 11/6/2012 5:01:19 PM
Support.
But play everything.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#46random_blahPosted 11/6/2012 5:21:45 PM
All those ''support'' main are either lying or not playing support in most of their games. From 1100 to 1800 elo I have never seen two player in the same game asking for support yet there are people in most games arguing for other roles and forcing last pick support..

Because the minority in a large community can't be the majority in a subsection of it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#47wind64aPosted 11/6/2012 5:28:55 PM
I like to play support. Somehow I tend to end up supporting, even when I'm trying to fill another role.

I don't jungle. I've tried and it just didn't work for me. I might go nuke if I feel like it, but Caitlyn seems to be the only AD besides Darius who I can use with any consistency at all.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards.
#48Tiberius1151Posted 11/6/2012 5:32:01 PM
I learned to play all the roles, I dont prefer any over another. I play them all when I get bored with one, I will play a different role.
---
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke
#49Last_matterPosted 11/6/2012 5:32:06 PM
random_blah posted...

Because the minority in a large community can't be the majority in a subsection of it?

That is quite unlikely indeed. Not to mention that oustside of this all you will see on this board is people crying that they have bad team that they can't carry andhigher elo players who brags of their high elo and their ability to carry.

You don't see many topic about supporting or teamwork.
---
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil
#50Dragonfable101Posted 11/6/2012 5:40:36 PM
Rihawf posted...
Support.
But play everything.

I did not know this. A tip of the summoner's cap.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus