---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#12POkemon_PoWeRPosted 11/6/2012 11:58:19 AM
xHaterade posted...
I keep getting bad teammates in normals
If you look at my lolking, it's just loss - loss - loss - loss - win - loss

blaming your team doesn't help you get better

I'm not saying I'm the best on the team, it's just hard to carry when someone makes an obvious bad pick during champion select or feeds and doesn't listen when the team tells them to do something or just picks the bad engages.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
JUS FC: 1891 0537 4785
#13nyhustler208Posted 11/6/2012 11:59:26 AM
how do you even check you normal game elo?
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, 2k13 - Captain of the Pirates
#14xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:02:02 PM
I'm not saying I'm the best on the team, it's just hard to carry when someone makes an obvious bad pick during champion select or feeds and doesn't listen when the team tells them to do something or just picks the bad engages.

If its hard to carry then get better at carrying. There is ALWAYS more you could have done.

Just put a pro player in your place. Do you think they could have won that game if they played from the start? They probably could have changed alot. I know you aren't pro, but Im just saying that you can always play better and improve your game.From: nyhustler208 | #013

not sure if you can anymore but I'm just saying that I go against 2k ranked elo players all the time in normals
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#15iddZk33pPosted 11/6/2012 12:05:25 PM
nyhustler208 posted...

lolmatches.com used to show your normal elo, but stopped so whatever normal elo it shows now is what you had when they stopped and you can guess from there where you are now

or like him check the elo of the guys you played
#16DiortePosted 11/6/2012 12:16:38 PM(edited)
Are you me?

Although I don't think it sucks when I get 2k players, I actually love it. They're usually not stupid and I don't need to babysit them.
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!
#17Cpt_CrackerPosted 11/6/2012 12:24:47 PM
I got a similar problem. I was playing jungling the other day, and XJ9 was jungle Rengar on the enemy team. Wrecked my entire team.
#18va1ianc3Posted 11/7/2012 7:45:04 PM
It can take just one person to ruin the game for everyone. It happens sometimes unfortunately...
#19LordClydePosted 11/11/2012 1:17:38 PM
Are you me?

Although I don't think it sucks when I get 2k players, I actually love it. They're usually not stupid and I don't need to babysit them.

I don't know about that.. 2k elo people tend to throw games harder than 1.7k elo..