k guys, Nashors is now core on every champion in the game.

#11xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 11:56:08 AM(edited)
Its really good on pantheon because of the attack speed to get your passive block up more often, the AP for your stun, the mana regen, and CDR.

Damn Rusty, are you that anally devastated?

Need some hemorrhoid cream man?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed paintballs really weird addiction to medical creams? I swear like every post he tries to insult somebody he mentions something about preparation H. Calm down nerd, your mad is showing.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#12_HeXPosted 11/6/2012 12:02:20 PM
xRustySpoon posted...
Its really good on pantheon because of the attack speed to get your passive block up more often, the AP for your stun, the mana regen, and CDR.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed paintballs really weird addiction to medical creams? I swear like every post he tries to insult somebody he mentions something about preparation H. Calm down nerd, your mad is showing.

When he fails to come up with something original he goes to the bathroom and opens his medicine cabinet for inspiration.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#13xHateradePosted 11/6/2012 12:03:57 PM(edited)
When he fails to come up with something original he goes to the bathroom and opens his medicine cabinet for inspiration.

literally l0l'd
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#14Is_CorruptedPosted 11/6/2012 12:18:55 PM
It's good on Mundo. Your burning does more damage. You can get your ult back faster and your E-powered AAs come out faster. I build it + sunfire cape and go balls deep with my burning.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#15xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:20:05 PM

/dumpstered

---
Get destroyed.
#16kourkourPosted 11/6/2012 12:20:33 PM

And boom goes the dynamite.

How I love grown men fighting over what items to build on a specific champion on a specific game on the computer.

Just, priceless.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#17xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:26:12 PM
Its really good on amumu because of the attack speed to apply your passive to more enemies faster, the AP for your 4 scaling abilities, the mana regen, and CDR.
---
Get destroyed.
#18ShyvanaPosted 11/6/2012 12:26:41 PM
From: Airsoftcomeback | Posted: 11/6/2012 2:46:00 PM | #006

xfd
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#19SlaynPosted 11/6/2012 12:27:54 PM
I've always built it on AD TF.

Get on my level.
#20xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:29:42 PM
Its really good on twisted fate because of the attack speed to get your stacked deck up more often, the AP for your wild cards, the mana regen, and CDR.

fixed
---
Get destroyed.