k guys, Nashors is now core on every champion in the game.

#21AgentRebornPosted 11/6/2012 1:32:22 PM
Its actually a good item on TF because he's one of a few AP champs that actually benefits from added AS >_>
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#22xHateradePosted 11/6/2012 1:34:44 PM
Its actually a good item on TF because he's one of a few AP champs that actually benefits from added AS >_>

this is the point of the topic

anyways to add

Its good on renekton because of the AS for his rage passive, the CDR, and the AP for his ult
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#23Lord_WoobiePosted 11/6/2012 1:35:35 PM
More AS on Graves, plus damage on Smokescreen? Yes pls, riot.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#24xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 1:37:50 PM
Its really good on varus because of the attack speed to apply blight stacks faster, the AP for your ult, the mana regen, and CDR.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#25FlameLord23Posted 11/6/2012 1:42:43 PM
It's really good on Garen for the Attack Speed, the CDR, and you can overlook the mana regen and the AP.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#26Rookie_JetPosted 11/6/2012 1:43:07 PM
Nashor's Riven and Trynd OP.
#27xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 1:44:24 PM
It's really good on Garen for the Attack Speed, the CDR, and you can overlook the mana regen and the AP.

lmfao
---
Get destroyed.
#28pastaman2232Posted 11/6/2012 1:50:28 PM
ONE OF THE BEST ITEMS on Kassadin. With the upcoming buff to his Nether Blade skill (W), you'll be doing TONS of damage to the enemy carries. It gives you literally everything you need all in one item. Rod of Ages just fails in comparison, and you'll be doing more damage with Nashor's than you would with a Deathcap!

This is my combo. I will start off by using Riftwalk (R), then I will cast Null Sphere (Q) and Force Pulse (E) on a squishy target. Finally, I activate Nether Blade (W) and start auto attacking for freaking ridiculous damage. After about 13-15 auto attacks, there's no way anyone will survive. Plus, the attack speed from Nashor's Tooth has such good synergy with the Nether Blade mana regain passive. This means you will never run out of mana in the fight, because you have TWO sources of mana! You can then reliably cast your Riftwalk a second time in case you get into trouble. Two times in one battle.
---
.: Senraid IV :.
The Original Jay-Z
#29xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 1:58:39 PM
ONE OF THE BEST ITEMS on Kassadin. With the upcoming buff to his Nether Blade skill (W), you'll be doing TONS of damage to the enemy carries. It gives you literally everything you need all in one item. Rod of Ages just fails in comparison, and you'll be doing more damage with Nashor's than you would with a Deathcap!

This is my combo. I will start off by using Riftwalk (R), then I will cast Null Sphere (Q) and Force Pulse (E) on a squishy target. Finally, I activate Nether Blade (W) and start auto attacking for freaking ridiculous damage. After about 13-15 auto attacks, there's no way anyone will survive. Plus, the attack speed from Nashor's Tooth has such good synergy with the Nether Blade mana regain passive. This means you will never run out of mana in the fight, because you have TWO sources of mana! You can then reliably cast your Riftwalk a second time in case you get into trouble. Two times in one battle.

the upcoming buff to nether blade makes nashors somewhat overpowered. do you think they'll have to nerf nashors to compensate for the W buff?
---
Get destroyed.
#30Try_Harder_NubzPosted 11/6/2012 1:59:22 PM
this item is my favorite item on the champion:EZREAL

it give ap for sick dps on ur ability, AS FOR SICK STACKS WITH PASSIVE AND CDR SO U NEVER DIE L0L0L0L0L0L0LO

NOT TO MENTION THAT MANA REGEN LOL WHO NEED BLUE NOT ME
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg