Morello's pre-season updates

#21KirynTheClericPosted 11/6/2012 4:56:15 PM
Barrier + Flash = Dive/get dived and never die. Lovely. >_>

This doesn't sound like a good idea to me at all...
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#22pectus_umbraPosted 11/6/2012 4:57:33 PM
angermngment101 posted...
EDIT: and a comment on the LoL forum made me think: any chance that Locket is going to come back rebalanced in all this, you think?

Such an item could never be balanced.

Let me rephrase: Any chance that they will bring back Locket, but have it doing something else entirely than it's original form?

Also, as long as I'm thinking of it, let me post a hypothetical:
-What if Eleisa's Miracle had movement speed attached to it, with it's cost raised a bit?
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#23PointmanPosted 11/6/2012 4:58:02 PM
Why do I get the feeling that Morello is some scrub that loves to play mid lane but rages every time a burst caster kills him?
#24Argg0Posted 11/6/2012 5:03:15 PM
aibohphobia posted...
A few items that have been challenging to elegantly balance are being removed in favor of the new options

gunblade removed

First thing that came up on my mind was DFG.

I read on the forums that they are changing low tier life steal (they only mentioned Doran's Blade, not sure about others) into Life on Hit so that it doesn't scale into late game.
---
Our Drunker Master picked up the only remaining improvised weapon which would work, the dwarf. Since the dwarf was lawful we now had a lawful aligned weapon.
#25YourJanissaryPosted 11/6/2012 5:05:19 PM
Pointman posted...
Why do I get the feeling that Morello is some scrub that loves to play mid lane but rages every time a burst caster kills him?

For good reason:

-Sion sees play, nerf
-Buff DFG just so he can nerf it
-Most toxic summoner outside of flash to be added to the game now available on SR.
---
Draft Pro-Gamers, ask me about a draft, I'm an admin.
ProESN.com
#26Kevman510Posted 11/6/2012 5:11:00 PM
I don't understand why they keep nerfing Flash over and over again when all they had to do from the very beginning was make it like Dota's Blink Dagger and unable to work if you've taken damage in the last 5 seconds. There, if you overextend and get caught, you're dead, the way it should be.
#27genericname1234Posted 11/6/2012 5:17:34 PM
Because this game is not Dota and they don't want it to function exactly like Dota. Not being able to flash w/in 5 seconds of taking damage limits its offensive utility as well.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#28MMG_Posted 11/6/2012 5:24:17 PM
Meh I dont like the changes very much....

Well I'm scared :(
---
Oh well, found out how...
#29chicostickPosted 11/6/2012 6:10:18 PM
I want fortify instead of barrier
#30bobguydude1Posted 11/6/2012 6:14:58 PM(edited)
things like this lead me to believe riot doesnt know what theyre doing and they may in fact be playing a completely different game than what we are.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74