Morello's pre-season updates

#31WyrmcraftPosted 11/6/2012 6:21:31 PM
bobguydude1 posted...
things like this lead me to believe riot doesnt know what theyre doing and they may in fact be playing a completely different game than what we are.

Riot has been talking with Pro Players about all of the changes, and they have been swore to secrecy about it. They know, but can't talk; so it's not like they are making these changes in a void and without player input.
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#32bobguydude1Posted 11/6/2012 6:23:00 PM
Wyrmcraft posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
things like this lead me to believe riot doesnt know what theyre doing and they may in fact be playing a completely different game than what we are.

Riot has been talking with Pro Players about all of the changes, and they have been swore to secrecy about it. They know, but can't talk; so it's not like they are making these changes in a void and without player input.

right but, theyre talking to a VERY SMALL player base. So I guess they just striving for more competitive cookie cutter play instead of other things that I dont quite know how to describe.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#33fullmetalyanalPosted 11/6/2012 6:51:36 PM
Barrier on sr is gonna be taken by junglers and they are gonna tower dive like hell now so you are never safe, enjoy!
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#34Shadow EdgePosted 11/6/2012 7:10:41 PM
Alistar now dives at Lv2.
---
ns
#35PhantasmplusPosted 11/6/2012 7:17:12 PM
God it will be just like Heal except ignite and other grievous wounds effects won't counter it. Horrible IMO and if Heal still functions the same then Barrier and Heal will make ANYONE immovable in lane phase.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#36Viewtiful_JonPosted 11/6/2012 7:27:09 PM
Barrier is fine. They want the game to be more aggressive so adding something to help tower dives will do that. In lane I dont see the problem, someone Barriers and you back off for a few seconds. If your really worried about it then you can also take it.

People here seem to forget CD on summoner spells. Your immovable in lane because you have a few second barrier every 2-3 mins??
#37MetalzdragonPosted 11/6/2012 7:41:08 PM
Having Barrier in Summoner's Rift sounds exactly like the old Flash which could pop projectiles, had a lower cooldown, and longer range which made Tower Diving stupidly easy on every champion. Now it just requires two spells instead of one.

Not sure if want.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wJgYt.jpg
#38GoldenFantasyPosted 11/6/2012 9:01:56 PM
Aren't they also increasing cooldowns on strong summoner spells?
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#39TomorrowDogPosted 11/6/2012 9:37:48 PM
Clairvoyance buff? That'd be cool. Make it a satellite strike that does damage mwahahaha.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#40HagenExPosted 11/6/2012 9:42:28 PM
jats605 posted...
Barrier on SR.
Not sure if want.

This.

Skarner and AP Sion will become FOTM cause of it.