Champs that need buffs

#1qwertyasdf0123Posted 11/6/2012 2:59:17 PM
1. Heimerdinger. Self-explanatory.
2. Master Yi. Worthless. All he is good for is running away from team fights.
3. Nidalee. Jack of all trades, master of none. Seriously, once team fights come around all she is good for is picking off stragglers with her spear. That's IF she survives.
4. Kha'Zix. Yeah he's fun but he's just not up to par with other champs. One of the worst releases in a long time.
5. Twisted Fate. His ult is okay but his damage is way too inconsistent. You basically have to pray your easy as hell to dodge Q hits someone that is too brain dead to avoid it.
6. Sejuani. Only good for her ult. They need to drastically increase her damage output or decrease her ult's cooldown, one or the other.
7. Karma. Horrible, horrible support. What does she offer that other supports don't? Nothing. I don't know what they could do, but she needs something.
8. Kayle. Never played for a reason, she's probably the worst ADC in the game. Make her ranged attacks permanent and just add another effect on the splash damage as a replacement. There you go, she doesn't suck and is now on par with other ADs.
9. Urgot. Same problem as Kayle, just isn't on par with other ADCs. Maybe reduce his cooldown on his homing thing? Something at least.

Anyone I'm missing?
#2SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/6/2012 3:00:32 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
3. Nidalee. Jack of all trades, master of none. Seriously, once team fights come around all she is good for is picking off stragglers with her spear. That's IF she survives.
4. Kha'Zix. Yeah he's fun but he's just not up to par with other champs. One of the worst releases in a long time.
5. Twisted Fate. His ult is okay but his damage is way too inconsistent. You basically have to pray your easy as hell to dodge Q hits someone that is too brain dead to avoid it.
6. Sejuani. Only good for her ult. They need to drastically increase her damage output or decrease her ult's cooldown, one or the other.
7. Karma. Horrible, horrible support. What does she offer that other supports don't? Nothing. I don't know what they could do, but she needs something.
8. Kayle. Never played for a reason, she's probably the worst ADC in the game. Make her ranged attacks permanent and just add another effect on the splash damage as a replacement. There you go, she doesn't suck and is now on par with other ADs.
9. Urgot. Same problem as Kayle, just isn't on par with other ADCs. Maybe reduce his cooldown on his homing thing? Something at least.

Anyone I'm missing?

lol
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#3GrimtronPosted 11/6/2012 3:01:08 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...

Scrub detected.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/C36jj.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/OoF1r.png |
#42ztirPosted 11/6/2012 3:01:44 PM
urgot is not a carry
#5centurion911Posted 11/6/2012 3:02:09 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...

Anyone I'm missing?

Kayle, Nidalee, TF on that list.

Maximum overlulz
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/6/2012 3:02:28 PM
ah so urgot is "bad" again?

anyway some of these are dumb and dont need buffs at all.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 11/6/2012 3:02:40 PM

Anyone I'm missing?

Ap yi is hilariously viable.
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#8athene587Posted 11/6/2012 3:05:25 PM
Lol at nidalee and twisted fate.
---
LoL IGN: Bathenape
#9TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/6/2012 3:06:56 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
1. Heimerdinger.
2. Master Yi.
3. Nidalee.
4. Kha'Zix.
5. Twisted Fate.
6. Sejuani.
7. Karma.
8. Kayle.
9. Urgot.

Anyone I'm missing?

1. Yes
2. No lol you are bad
3. no
4. rework, not a buff
5.no
6. rework
7. rework
8. yes
9. yes
---
Rengar, the Pridestalker. He stalks people with pride. The last gay pride parade turned into a massacre.
#10MishimaBloodPosted 11/6/2012 3:13:58 PM
2ztir posted...
urgot is not a carry

ROFL!