IYO, on what champ would a pulsefire skin fit?

#21mastaofdarklinkPosted 11/7/2012 6:04:02 AM
lux, riven, or caitlyn I could see it really fitting
---
I am only slightly crazy.
#22MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 6:04:26 AM
vermillion719 posted...
We need a full team of Pulsefire users. Ezreal, of course. Yi and Jarvan have been shown already. Lux has already been mentioned, but she'd be perfect for the whole lasers thing. Sona could make for a great Pulsefire support. Replace spell effects with lasers.

Yi and Jarvan have been shown? lol didnt know that, SHOW ME!!
#23GarglePosted 11/7/2012 6:19:15 AM
Teemo, without a doubt.
---
In your greed for materials, you have forgotten
The true meaning of hunting; the thrill
#24MaurithPosted 11/7/2012 6:21:38 AM
Irelia. Some kind of plasma blades, rocket boost on Q, electrical residue intensity every time W levels up...[shrug]
---
[LoL favourites: Fizz, Janna, Rumble, Ezreal, Sona, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Syndra, Poppy, Tristana, Riven, Vayne, Maokai, Irelia]
#25Arken101Posted 11/7/2012 6:31:34 AM
Dat Vayne...
Also I would love to see a Pulsefire Mundo. All chucking plasma cleavers and ****
---
CheeseItBaggins- "I found a great build for Twitch as AD Carry. I just lock in Tristana and do better."
#26_HeXPosted 11/7/2012 6:59:55 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
Pulsefire Ez is the best skin ever in LoL, so I would like another one on some other champ. Who do u think will fit in best?

Best skin in the game? Are you high?
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#27MizunoRyuuPosted 11/7/2012 7:03:52 AM
I'd like to see Corki flying around in a little UFO shooting laser beams at everyone :D
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#28KirynTheClericPosted 11/7/2012 7:06:48 AM
IMO after Ezreal, Lux is the most fitting champion for a Pulsefire skin.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation.
#29Godspeed2000Posted 11/7/2012 7:11:23 AM
_HeX posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
Pulsefire Ez is the best skin ever in LoL, so I would like another one on some other champ. Who do u think will fit in best?

Best skin in the game? Are you high?

It WAS the best skin. But after seeing PFEs in every game for a month they just get old.
---
This.
#30MagiaIcePosted 11/7/2012 7:23:09 AM
Lee Sin, Lux, Swain. Swain would shoot lasers instead of birds in his ult. People would just "wtf" all game.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me