Step aside, Shurelia's. Eleisa's Miracle would like that spot.

#11Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:35:06 AM
Aiboh posted...
4 boosting items = all from gp10s?

2 boosting items.

How much you want to bet the other spells are going to be Surge, Promote, and Clarity?
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#12Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:36:57 AM
Aaaaa, he answered me :O

R.I.P. Moonflair Spellblade and Cloak and Dagger
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#13mystic belmontPosted 11/8/2012 7:38:19 AM
That thing looks like crap. Why would I want that? WOW Cv, heal, and revive! With some crappy regen stats! OMG OP!!!11

The item disapears from your inventory and you get the cooldown reduction permanently. It's pretty cool overall.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#14SlaynPosted 11/8/2012 7:56:26 AM
mystic belmont posted...
That thing looks like crap. Why would I want that? WOW Cv, heal, and revive! With some crappy regen stats! OMG OP!!!11

The item disapears from your inventory and you get the cooldown reduction permanently. It's pretty cool overall.

Cooldown reduction. On three spells I never take. Heal is rarely taken on anyone, let alone a support. CV is used about once every 50 games I play. Revive is a straight up troll pick.

So you are paying the gold for a real crappy regen and no item slot. So what? Since when did supports be able to fill out 6 full item slots in anything short of an hour long game? And since when did regen become a late game item? Unless this is meant to rush early, in which case "early" is going to have to be worked around gp10, boots, wards, boots2, and possibly an oracles. I am sure rushing this will be much better than an Aegis in team fights though, right?

Junk. Item.
#15Arken101Posted 11/8/2012 7:58:22 AM
Slayn posted...
mystic belmont posted...

Cooldown reduction. On three spells I never take. Heal is rarely taken on anyone, let alone a support. CV is used about once every 50 games I play. Revive is a straight up troll pick.

So you are paying the gold for a real crappy regen and no item slot. So what? Since when did supports be able to fill out 6 full item slots in anything short of an hour long game? And since when did regen become a late game item? Unless this is meant to rush early, in which case "early" is going to have to be worked around gp10, boots, wards, boots2, and possibly an oracles. I am sure rushing this will be much better than an Aegis in team fights though, right?

Junk. Item.

Heal is getting reworked into a good spell, Revive will be as well. Wait until the thing is finished with everything else Slayn, I thought better of you.
---
CheeseItBaggins- "I found a great build for Twitch as AD Carry. I just lock in Tristana and do better."
#16PrizmSlashPosted 11/8/2012 7:58:44 AM
Slayn posted...
mystic belmont posted...

Junk. Item.

Nicely said.
---
-_-
#17neon screenPosted 11/8/2012 8:00:41 AM
They're going to be balancing summoner spells.
#18angermngment101Posted 11/8/2012 8:03:05 AM
I love how these geniuses are ignoring the fact that in S3 the summoner spells (possibly those in particular) are changing.

That along with the jungle changes (possibly making CV and all new variants of CV) more useful like they were in S1.

Stop jumping to conclusions based on uninformed assumptions please.
---
Gamefax
#19DoctorEggmanPosted 11/8/2012 8:05:59 AM
neon screen posted...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but yes, lets keep bashing an item that exists in an environment we have next to no clue about

it makes us look smartical
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#20SlaynPosted 11/8/2012 8:13:19 AM
DoctorEggman posted...
neon screen posted...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but yes, lets keep bashing an item that exists in an environment we have next to no clue about

it makes us look smartical

Let us blindly praise the item, that is so much better.