Step aside, Shurelia's. Eleisa's Miracle would like that spot.

#31_Yag_Posted 11/8/2012 7:55:59 AM
GotTheGreens posted...
Slayn posted...
That thing looks like crap. Why would I want that? WOW Cv, heal, and revive! With some crappy regen stats! OMG OP!!!11

Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

IT'S BASICALLY A FREE ITEM!

notsureifsrs....

this item is so bad people...the only role it would be half decent on is support, and even then I dunno. but if you think putting yourself behind your lane opponent by 1100 gold in mid or top for meager sustain is worth it then you're outta your mind.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#32angermngment101Posted 11/8/2012 8:00:10 AM
Does it build from a GP/10 item?
---
Gamefax
#33SmishhhPosted 11/8/2012 8:32:57 AM(edited)
I use the current version for the tenacity when I'm nontanky supports without mercs and I feel sherilia's would be wasted on my current team. I could actually see myself starting to use clairvoyance with this though. Short enough CD plus I'm spec'ed with its enhancing mastery and summoner cooldown mastery usually on supports anyway. If I can spam the hell out of it might actually be able to skip wards for parts of the game.

Very interested in how this will work out.

Edit: Also this is less health regen than philosopher's stone has, I think he essentially implied its being nerfed since I don't think things can have lower stats than what they build out of. Not too happy about that unless it means it builds out of Rejuvenation Bead now and is thus cheaper.

Another potential issue is you need to get this early on for it to go away from leveling, thus cutting the gp10 off earlier than you may want to. They really need to just give a legendary item that stat so I have some late game gold stream when we're behind without gimping myself of finished items. I hate having to choose between losing income or not finishing items I have the gold for when we're already struggling a lot.
#34eco masterPosted 11/8/2012 8:18:32 AM
this item is so bad people...the only role it would be half decent on is support, and even then I dunno. but if you think putting yourself behind your lane opponent by 1100 gold in mid or top for meager sustain is worth it then you're outta your mind.

I don't know what is wrong with being able to use Heal more. That's a pretty big thing in a teamfight.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#35KopiokPosted 11/8/2012 8:40:07 AM(edited)
Hey errybody arguing! Last line of post:

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.

Simply experimental at the moment.
---
"Mud Turkey 13 is totally awesome!" - Your Mom
#36_Yag_Posted 11/8/2012 8:48:55 AM(edited)
angermngment101 posted...
Does it build from a GP/10 item?

yeah but the 5-6 min you'll have philo won't even get you close to refunding the 1100 gold you'll lose.

and the problem with heal is that it doesnt scale well into late game. so even if you can use it more it's still less useful than a summoner that's gonna help your ADC snowball by getting him/her kills. also some numbers: even with the CDR on the spell it's still on a 3.6min cooldown which isn't really bad but as i said, at level 18 your summoner heal is gonna heal you for 550 with mastery and your team for 280. even if you can use it every teamfight I don't see it being justified.
---
#37Dark_Luna3Posted 11/8/2012 8:45:57 AM(edited)
I don't think it's going to be built from a GP10 anymore. I mean, why would it? GP10 are meant to be hold onto for a decent amount of time. This item you would want to rush.

Meki Pendant + Rejuvenation Bead.
#38_Yag_Posted 11/8/2012 8:50:48 AM
Dark_Luna3 posted...
I don't think it's going to be built from a GP10 anymore. I mean, why would it? GP10 are meant to be hold onto for a decent amount of time. This item you would want to rush.

Meki Pendant + Rejuvenation Bead.

if that's true then it's even worse :/ in a game like LoL where you rarely reach full build anyway I don't see much point in putting yourself behind to get a sub par item that will eventually give you a permanent buff without taking an item slot.
---
#39Sir Spiffy CapePosted 11/8/2012 8:51:22 AM
Dunkmaster revival after that horrible, horrible nerf to the best item in the game, double swords.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#40KeepItCivilPosted 11/8/2012 8:56:57 AM
Will have to wait to see what they do with heal first.
---
Kill dangerous wildlife and wear it as a hat.