Step aside, Shurelia's. Eleisa's Miracle would like that spot.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Step aside, Shurelia's. Eleisa's Miracle would like that spot.

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
4 years ago#41
_Yag_ posted...
Dark_Luna3 posted...
I don't think it's going to be built from a GP10 anymore. I mean, why would it? GP10 are meant to be hold onto for a decent amount of time. This item you would want to rush.

Meki Pendant + Rejuvenation Bead.

if that's true then it's even worse :/ in a game like LoL where you rarely reach full build anyway I don't see much point in putting yourself behind to get a sub par item that will eventually give you a permanent buff without taking an item slot.

It's not that bad. Having that regen in lane is good. Regen is one of the best early game stats.

Meki + Bead is 640g worth of regen. Then you are paying 535g for 8 MP5 and 2 HP5. Plus the passive and extra inventory slot.

You can rush it too since starting with a bead seems viable. And if wards are supposedly less of a burden, then rushing GP10 won't be as necessary. But I imagine that a Philo's + Miracle is really nice sustain that will let you seriously harass.

Not a bad jungle item either. Bead + 6 potions (Or Bead + Charm + potion) can be legit.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Step aside, Shurelia's. Eleisa's Miracle would like that spot.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived