League of pet peeves

#11MizunoRyuuPosted 11/8/2012 11:40:25 AM

One of my greatest pet peeves in this game is when I'm already retreating, and somebody pings to retreat, as if retreat pinging three times on top of me will make me run faster.

Pretty much this. I hate it so much...

Also, people taking a lane as their own. If anyone, at any point, goes to that lane for a gank or to stop it being pushed, they go "omg gtfo my lane I need the farm", even though they've spent the whole game in the jungle letting the tower kill all the minions anyway. Then they blame the jungler for not ganking enough when top gets pushed all the way to the nexus.

...OK, that's not a pet peeve, I just recently had a Fiora that lost us the game by behaving like that and I needed to vent a little.

Real pet peeve: *dies twice* "omfg stop feed"...
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#12SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/8/2012 11:41:13 AM
When I'm jungling and the top laner died with no fault of mine, or he backs, and he suddenly bombards me when I farm (not push) his lane while he's gone as if it's the end of the world, even when there are no gankable lanes.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#13GrimtronPosted 11/8/2012 11:45:48 AM
Do the most damage to a enemy and get "/all omg KS report noob"

Happened like 10 minutes ago.

Even better he was in a 3 man premade so I guess I'm getting banned for it.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/C36jj.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/OoF1r.png |
#14Gun SagePosted 11/8/2012 11:49:52 AM
SoIldSnlvy posted...
When I'm jungling and the top laner died with no fault of mine, or he backs, and he suddenly bombards me when I farm (not push) his lane while he's gone as if it's the end of the world, even when there are no gankable lanes.

Alternatively, excessive ganking tax. I don't mind if you gank my lane, get me the kill, then take a few CS to even things out. But when you gank my lane, then auto-attack while earning 2-3 CS in a wave of 10, and handing most of those last hits to the minions? I'd understand if they pushed the lane with me for the tower, but they fail at CSing only to go back to the jungle... Ugh!

In other words: They don't jungle like I do, blargh!
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#15KirbixPosted 11/8/2012 11:50:51 AM
Grimtron posted...

Out of curiosity, who said it? I once got accused of ks as evelynn by a caitlyn who maintained "dfg+e+r does almost no damage. I do all the work and you just clean up and ks."

Carries seem to feel entitled to kills and call ks more than almost any other, I think.

In an odd reverse, I saw a maokai start 5-0-0, and when I pointed out that he ought to try to not take the kills (all came at the expense of mid/adc getting assists), he said "well I'm the one who does damage, so I should be the one getting kills."
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#16chicostickPosted 11/8/2012 11:53:11 AM
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
Spanish speaking players.

had 2 guys type in cantonese/mandarin characters in chat.
#17GrimtronPosted 11/8/2012 11:56:14 AM
Kirbix posted...
Grimtron posted...

Out of curiosity, who said it? I once got accused of ks as evelynn by a caitlyn who maintained "dfg+e+r does almost no damage. I do all the work and you just clean up and ks."

Carries seem to feel entitled to kills and call ks more than almost any other, I think.

In an odd reverse, I saw a maokai start 5-0-0, and when I pointed out that he ought to try to not take the kills (all came at the expense of mid/adc getting assists), he said "well I'm the one who does damage, so I should be the one getting kills."

It was a Trynd who fed horribly at the start (to none other then Sej >.>) He pretty much blamed me for everything because I died to a gank at the start.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/C36jj.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/OoF1r.png |
#18Extension_ForcePosted 11/8/2012 11:57:18 AM
-When other lanes/jungler feeds my lane when I let them know every time that my opponent left lane
-When they then complain I don't follow my lanemate out of lane every single time they leave. Sorry but it's not efficient for me to facecheck bushes all the way to bot when we have no idea where their jungle skarner & mid are. When my lane goes MIA and I ping bot, maybe watch out for tribush and dont push lane, if they keep wasting time doing this its a huge advantage to us. you don't have to try to fight 2 v 3.
-When I get 0 jungle support top and have the enemy jungler attempt to gank 4 times in 12 minutes and then my team complains about me losing tower when I had a good lane matchup
-Anyone that feeds Kat
-People that push top/bot when an enemy TF and jungler are MIA
-non standard supports 99% of time.
#19Dragonfable101Posted 11/8/2012 12:01:37 PM
I get mad when other players kill me for no reason. Like, it's not as if I was doing anything to them.. :c
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#20Final_HatsamuPosted 11/8/2012 12:02:11 PM
GForceDragon posted...
One of my greatest pet peeves in this game is when I'm already retreating, and somebody pings to retreat, as if retreat pinging three times on top of me will make me run faster.

I just HATE the retreat ping... it drives me mad. o.o
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given