League of pet peeves

#51Rama_IIIPosted 11/8/2012 4:05:29 PM
I always assumed the average sperging LoL player's list of pet peeves was "anybody that doesn't emit a constant aura of perfection equal to my own."
---
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.
#52cuban69Posted 11/8/2012 4:06:43 PM
I can't even read the whole first page of this topic. I'm already pissed off.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#53themagicpainmanPosted 11/8/2012 4:08:05 PM
Getting yelled at for not joining a suicide charge.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#54Extension_ForcePosted 11/8/2012 4:09:13 PM
One of the worst of all: Team engages teamfight 4 v 5 away from our towers while I'm off free farming a huge minion wave. They then proceed to curse me and ask for me to be reported for trolling and not helping. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TURTLE FOR 10 SECONDS TO A TOWER YOU %^%&%u#%
#55JamesMacLeod27Posted 11/8/2012 4:23:29 PM(edited)
I'd say people who complain (about nearly anything, unless it's a slight personal complaint in regards to their own playing) in unranked matches pretty much sums my pet peeve up. Seriously. I play unranked games to have fun, have a good chat with allies and some enemies, experiment with new characters, try different builds and item combinations. Yet still, in a few unranked matches, I will have people telling me which characters I HAVE to be, or what items I HAVE to buy. I really don't care if I'm messing with our chances of victory a bit: I want to experiment, and experimenting on computers doesn't nearly give the same experience (in my opinion, I suppose).

I know it might sound super cheesy, but I'm playing this game to have some fun, not so I can achieve total perfection: it's why I don't play ranked matches in LoL. Stuff gets too serious, and not as much fun. It's frustrating when players make mistakes, and every other player on the team tries to jump the poor individual for making a few silly mistakes. It happens. I understand when people in a ranked match get a little peeved, but who really cares for unranked matches?

Now, I know I might be coming off a little on the defensive side, but a lot of the time someone complains about a teammate, and I'm the one who has to say something like "it happens, let's just have fun". Not necessarily because I think one party is to blame, but it typically diffuses the situation. Roughly 20% of people I play with (not actually calculated, just a rough guess) on unranked matches complain about SOMETHING to an annoying degree.

Gah! I play games to have fun, so when I play a supposed "just-for-fun" match, I kinda want it to be "just-for-fun".

Let's all play just for funsies, kay? =) (for unranked matches)

Not that I treat unranked games as jokes... I do try, but I don't want it to be "super serious business".
---
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced... live your life in
a manner so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice" - ???
#56strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 4:39:58 PM
JamesMacLeod27 posted...
I'd say people who complain (about nearly anything, unless it's a slight personal complaint in regards to their own playing) in unranked matches pretty much sums my pet peeve up. Seriously. I play unranked games to have fun, have a good chat with allies and some enemies, experiment with new characters, try different builds and item combinations. Yet still, in a few unranked matches, I will have people telling me which characters I HAVE to be, or what items I HAVE to buy. I really don't care if I'm messing with our chances of victory a bit: I want to experiment, and experimenting on computers doesn't nearly give the same experience (in my opinion, I suppose).

I know it might sound super cheesy, but I'm playing this game to have some fun, not so I can achieve total perfection: it's why I don't play ranked matches in LoL. Stuff gets too serious, and not as much fun. It's frustrating when players make mistakes, and every other player on the team tries to jump the poor individual for making a few silly mistakes. It happens. I understand when people in a ranked match get a little peeved, but who really cares for unranked matches?

Now, I know I might be coming off a little on the defensive side, but a lot of the time someone complains about a teammate, and I'm the one who has to say something like "it happens, let's just have fun". Not necessarily because I think one party is to blame, but it typically diffuses the situation. Roughly 20% of people I play with (not actually calculated, just a rough guess) on unranked matches complain about SOMETHING to an annoying degree.

Gah! I play games to have fun, so when I play a supposed "just-for-fun" match, I kinda want it to be "just-for-fun".

Let's all play just for funsies, kay? =) (for unranked matches)

Not that I treat unranked games as jokes... I do try, but I don't want it to be "super serious business".

^People like this guy are my pet peeve. They suck and when they start feeding they all say, "lulz this is 4 fun comeon guiez get a girlfrends."
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#57miniwaldoPosted 11/8/2012 4:52:20 PM
Extension_Force posted...
One of the worst of all: Team engages teamfight 4 v 5 away from our towers while I'm off free farming a huge minion wave. They then proceed to curse me and ask for me to be reported for trolling and not helping. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TURTLE FOR 10 SECONDS TO A TOWER YOU %^%&%u#%

Soooo true...
#58Small_appliancePosted 11/8/2012 5:04:11 PM
When our team pushes a lane then tells me to come gank.

That, and the whole "jungler doesn't ever actually get to do any jungling" thing.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#59JamesMacLeod27Posted 11/8/2012 5:08:59 PM
^People like this guy are my pet peeve. They suck and when they start feeding they all say, "lulz this is 4 fun comeon guiez get a girlfrends."

And I respect your opinion on that matter. I was simply voicing mine =/ sorry if it offended you, mate.
---
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced... live your life in
a manner so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice" - ???
#60Earthbound360Posted 11/8/2012 5:13:18 PM
Use a DoT on someone very low
Abandon chase because you dont want to dive/get out of position
Wait for "An enemy has been slain!"
Never hear it

:(
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote