League of pet peeves

#61Gamesmaster100Posted 11/8/2012 4:49:52 PM
"gg easy"
Trash talk- Sometimes its just beyond stupid
People who complain about everyone else when their own performance isn't much better

ARAM
People who buy mana tear on EVERY champion, I just can't understand why this happens. If you want mana regen so badly at the start just get chalice, it builds into something better AND lets you buy pots at the start.
People just building badly
Getting a champ you can't do much to affect the game with while the rest of your team gets favourable champs for ARAM. You then end up doing fairly well while your team does poorly.
#62VoidgolemPosted 11/8/2012 4:52:08 PM
It is twenty minutes in.

We are not ahead.

Why the **** are you still rushing Triforce/BT/AP that isn't Deathcap
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#63Try_Harder_NubzPosted 11/8/2012 4:56:57 PM
I hate Lee Sins who intentionally try to be flashy and end up killing themselves.

The majority of these have either the Muay Thai skin or Dragon Fist.
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg
#64CascaydePosted 11/8/2012 4:58:30 PM
Locking without talking to your team in lobby. Oh and people not following up with a gank... :/
---
GT: DeLaMal
#65cyborg9Posted 11/8/2012 4:58:37 PM
mexicans, BR, whatever they are all the same. Non english speaking players
#66strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 6:35:27 PM
JamesMacLeod27 posted...
^People like this guy are my pet peeve. They suck and when they start feeding they all say, "lulz this is 4 fun comeon guiez get a girlfrends."

And I respect your opinion on that matter. I was simply voicing mine =/ sorry if it offended you, mate.

Nah some people just like to be competitive... Like me.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#67Master CilanderPosted 11/8/2012 6:44:07 PM
Wyrmcraft posted...
AD carries that can't cs

This.

Also, junglers who wait in a bush for you to die so they can cleanup.
---
Neutral but not impartial.
#68BoomerangRangerPosted 11/8/2012 7:13:01 PM
A pet peeve of mine is when I'm farming a lane to catch up, or if I'm taking out a low-health turret, and suddenly three out of the five people come charging at me, using every spell and abilities to cc me as I'm trying to not die by running away.

Seven times out of ten I die, and my team goes "OMFG, WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN!?" or "Report "Champ",

Yea, there wasn't a ward, nobody pinged and nobody called an mia. How was I supposed to know they would do that?.
#69Is_CorruptedPosted 11/8/2012 7:26:37 PM
When I jungle, notice that top lane is pushed all the way to enemy tower. Top laner Bs, keeps his lane super pushed while saying he "can't handle that 2v1 lane" after B'ing low on health 2-3 times. I gank, end up not being able to do much (surprise surprise) or getting a lucky kill and he says "finally, you're about two levels late".

... And a minute later he says "leaving top" and blames you.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#70strange_guyPosted 11/8/2012 7:35:02 PM
BoomerangRanger posted...
A pet peeve of mine is when I'm farming a lane to catch up, or if I'm taking out a low-health turret, and suddenly three out of the five people come charging at me, using every spell and abilities to cc me as I'm trying to not die by running away.

Seven times out of ten I die, and my team goes "OMFG, WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN!?" or "Report "Champ",

Yea, there wasn't a ward, nobody pinged and nobody called an mia. How was I supposed to know they would do that?.

Map awareness.
---
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.