Blade of The Ruined King and Wicked Hatchet coming to Summoner's Rift in S3.

#31BelligeroPosted 11/8/2012 10:35:38 PM
sebastianscott posted...
Whelp. -Sips Coffee-
From what I've seen, S3 is going to kill LoL.

Should be fun to watch.

lol
---
I'm bad at LoL.
#32WyrmcraftPosted 11/8/2012 10:43:05 PM
sebastianscott posted...
Whelp. -Sips Coffee-
From what I've seen, S3 is going to kill LoL.

Should be fun to watch.

It's going to change it, not kill it. I think it will be different, faster...but I don't think we will be able to use better or worse to describe it.
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#33CyborgSage00x0Posted 11/8/2012 11:03:38 PM
Yeah, this game is getting slowly bad. BotRK is straight whack. And perma GW? I like grevious wounds items, but the point of MF's W, etc. now is...?
---
Steelers: 5-3 Next: Chiefs. Currently playing: Borderlands 2, LoL, Super Mario 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising.
#34necroix05Posted 11/8/2012 11:08:27 PM
BoRK looks really dump.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
#35Lord GrahfPosted 11/8/2012 11:13:50 PM
Yeah, this game is getting slowly bad. BotRK is straight whack. And perma GW? I like grevious wounds items, but the point of MF's W, etc. now is...?

Additional magic damage on-hit, attack speed, it doesn't cost 2000 gold and it doesn't take up an item slot?

Are you... seriously asking that question?
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#36TheTrueAmericanPosted 11/8/2012 11:26:26 PM
How about that Blackfire Torch?
#37TomorrowDogPosted 11/8/2012 11:29:25 PM
Lord Grahf posted...

Additional magic damage on-hit, attack speed, it doesn't cost 2000 gold and it doesn't take up an item slot?

Are you... seriously asking that question?

<_< Beat me to it because I kept stopping to listen to music.

Wicked Hatchet is going to do little to devalue GW abilities. It is hard for me to see where you'd really want to build it in a 5v5 setting, CC/bursting/focusing another target is more effective than an item that isn't particularly good on AD carries or top laners.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#38CovenantPosted 11/8/2012 11:50:40 PM
10% spellvamp too strong for SR.

Actually, the spellvamp was cited as useless because it isn't actually a good stat for AD assassins (in that it doesn't help them assassinate) and it only comes with the completed 3k item so they can't get it early enough to help them lane.

Here's the thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?s=&t=2698582
#39Lord_Spectre_XPosted 11/9/2012 2:04:01 AM(edited)
Noobs who think that the heal from Swain's R is actually that relevant when most people build him Offtank AP with RoA. The heal from Swain's R is primarily for sustain. It is certainly not what makes Swain great. You shouldn't be getting hit by brusiers anyway, and if the Ranged DPS has it, let them.
---
PSN: LordSpectreX
BlazBlue: Arakune, P4A: Teddie.
#40Dragonfable101Posted 11/9/2012 2:19:36 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
Edit: Oh and Swain is ruined.

No he's not.

If you're committing an item slot to 20 ad and 18% crit chance just specifically to deal with Swain then so be it.

You're significantly gimping yourself in damage output/survivability versus every Not-Swain memeber of Swain's team (unless it consists of Mundo, Volibear, Soraka and some other healing nerd).

That's the opportunity cost of having that permanent grievous wounds.

They're not nerds >:[ and they have feelings and their niche uses!
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus