The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who's to blame in this vid?

#1happyscrub1Posted 11/9/2012 4:52:10 AM
Who's fault for graves death? - Results (234 votes)
Graves just got out played hard by EZ
36.32% (85 votes)
Soraka should of baby sat Graves
41.45% (97 votes)
neither or both
22.22% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hojQF9eIinw&feature=youtu.be

Nice to have lolreplay to go back and see a fight that caused an argument.

Graves died in that fight. I was sorka. I thought he would own EZ hard cause he was so fed.Take note of graves gold and items compared to ezreal. He burns his basic cooldowns on fid, but EZ misses his W. Graves dies without ulting.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#2UbakirPosted 11/9/2012 4:56:07 AM
You, the support, left your AD carry to go finish off Fiddlesticks which 3 other teammates were already working on killing. You shouldn't have left him. He probably didn't use ult because it was a lost fight for him either way because of no cooldowns etc.
---
We can't do that, that would make sense!
#3happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:58:05 AM
Ubakir posted...
You, the support, left your AD carry to go finish off Fiddlesticks which 3 other teammates were already working on killing. You shouldn't have left him. He probably didn't use ult because it was a lost fight for him either way because of no cooldowns etc.

I chased fiddle to silence him right before he got to that escape flash point so he couldn't jump over wall.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#4G0dSlay3rPosted 11/9/2012 5:01:50 AM(edited)
Are you the support? Yes.
Was your AD carry alone? Yes.
Does Graves have a weaker early game than Ezreal in a straight 1vs1? Yes.

Your fault. Ez just has much higher single-target burst than Graves at that point, regardless of the gold difference.
You should have just silenced that Fiddle and went straight back to Graves. Just one heal+armor buff could have turned that around.
You chased Fiddle after silencing him, got tunnel vision and left your AD carry to die.

I recall you making another topic like this some time ago where you were also a support and left your teammate to die.
#5UbakirPosted 11/9/2012 5:01:41 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
I chased fiddle to silence him right before he got to that escape flash point so he couldn't jump over wall.

Instead of staying around to silence Ezreal to prevent Graves from dying. Even if Fiddle would have gotten away, it's better to get just a kill for Graves and an escaped Fiddle than a dead fiddle and killed Graves.

Either way that would have burned Fiddle's flash, which is still a pretty damn good thing.
---
We can't do that, that would make sense!
#6AlkereonPosted 11/9/2012 5:03:04 AM
Graves shouldn't have used all his abilities on Fiddlesticks, but Soraka should have realised his mistake and moved to protect Graves from Ezreal instead of chasing Fiddlesticks.
---
It must have been something I ate.
#7EnricoMarini01Posted 11/9/2012 5:07:53 AM
Graves used abilities on Fiddles, which means Ez got the advantage in the duel. That was Graves' mistake.

Soraka's was tunneling on Fiddles. Never EVER leave the AD carry, even if it seems they have the advantage. That's your job as a support. If you didn't leave him, Graves would've gotten the kill, and Ez would've died (+ and +, since your AD is alive, and theirs is dead)

When you tunneled on the Fiddles, you killed a support for losing an AD carry, while letting Ez get back in the game because he shut down Graves' spree. While it was reasonable to think Graves could've handled Ez alone, it's your job as a support not to have let that I GOT OUTPLAYED I LOSE situation happen in the first place.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#8darkman95Posted 11/9/2012 5:36:53 AM
Anyone who is even lv 30 can tell you this is your fault. You are a support not an assassin, why are you chasing Fiddle? Your primary target is always the enemy ADC and Ez especially has a sick early game for an ADC with insane burst damage. Even a fed Graves can't handle that burst.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#9FlareZeroPosted 11/9/2012 5:42:47 AM
No map awareness by Soraka. With Morde coming down (and Skarner ulting to hold Fiddles in place), whoever was Soraka should have babysat Graves and made sure THEIR AD carry got the kill and shutting down the opposition's AD carry.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#10EqualismPosted 11/9/2012 5:55:33 AM
Graves could have probably have killed him if he played better. Going after Mord was already coming down to help against fiddle. Soraka should have helped Graves.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg